Warehousing and 3PL– The Complete FAQ Guide
In the context of the online shopping era, the logistics industry is also developing rapidly. The transportation of goods, as well as commodities, is dependent on logistics turnover. So some logistics companies and transfer stations need to stack and store objects in large quantities. And picking and packing, warehouse storage, as well as shipping every day.
Warehouse and 3PL companies, such as logistics companies and transfer stations, generally deal with high SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) counts, necessitating systemically organized storage systems that allow for efficient storage, organization, and picking.
So racking systems can solve these problems and save many spaces. In this case, the working efficiency also can be improved.
Considerate All-round Service
OKE Storage supports you with one-stop storage solutions from consulting to after-sales services. We can provide professional staff to help you install the racking systems. It can save you much energy and time.
And we will give you some suggestions about how to maintain your racking system so that you can use it for more years.
Customized Design: If you have something special for your warehouse, you can consult us. We support 24/7 service. You can provide us with detailed information about your storage warehouse. Our professional staff will give you FREE design plans according to your requirements.
Fast Delivering: Our manufacturing process will be strictly controlled to ensure high quality. Moreover, we guarantee delivery on time to keep you at ease.
Installation: If you think that it is difficult for yourself to install the racking system or even you do not know how to install it, OKE Storage provides you with detailed instructions. Also, we can provide a professional installation team to help you.
Maintenance and Repairing: Even after the delivery, we will still support your service for you. If you want to maintain the racking system or find somewhere needed repairing, you can consult us. We support FREE maintenance and repair consulting.
After-sales Service: We provide considerate after-sales service. We can provide you with a 10-year warranty for your racking system. So whatever problems you have, you can ask us for help.
OKE Storage Warehousing and 3PL Racking Solutions
Suitable racking systems can help you much. OKE Storage always gives you free consulting. Also, we can give you some suggestions about the types of racking systems that can be used in Warehousing and 3PL.
- Selective Pallet Racking: The system is ideal for continuous product circulation in warehouses and distribution centers. These systems use first-in, first-out (FIFO) rack systems, which load and unload pallets from the front.
- Drive-in Pallet Racking: It stores pallets on rails connected to uprights and accessed by lift trucks with loads elevated above the horizontal rails. It is known as FIFO racks. It eliminates picking aisles, resulting in a high storage density.
- Pallet Flow Rack: In these FIFO systems, products slide from the side loading aisle to the side picking aisle on inclined rollers. An excellent volume utilization is provided by gravity systems.
- Push Back Pallet Racking: It is a rack system that operates last-in, first-out (LIFO). The facility that requires simultaneous access to multiple SKU groups is best served by push-back racks. Carts are supported by inclined rails on the rack. The system’s front is used to load the product. The next cart moves forward after the product has been removed from the front cart.
- Cantilever Rack: Suitable for storing products of varying weight, length, and size. With cantilever systems, products can be easily accessible and selected without requiring uprights, making it easier to display them down the aisle while keeping the density high.
On-Time and In-Budget.
Our role as a material handling integrator in the industry means that we are able to handle your project from conception to completion.
We assemble the storage system once the layout has been determined, provide a professional installation, and conduct a final walk-through with your team.
Complete System Integration
For a 3PL warehouse to maximize efficiency, it is important to incorporate material handling equipment.
3PLs that need to optimize the flow of multiple orders can use pick modules that combine materials handling products, such as conveyors, with rack components.
There are several types of pick modules. A pick module can be designed for a mechanical pick, an automated pick application, or a combination of both. With these systems, warehouses can be designed to be more efficient, saving on labor costs and reducing walking time.
Taking your products and retrieval equipment into account, OKE Storage engineers can design a pick module specifically for your operation.