Pallet Flow Rack Manufacturer and Supplier in China
OKE Storage is a renowned name for making pallet flow racks. These racks are best for high-density storage and FIFO inventory control. You can also enjoy more features, such as:
- Ideal volume utilization
- Keeps goods safe from damage
- 1500kg load-bearing capacity per level
- Saves approximately 60% of floor space
OKE Storage Pallet Flow Rack
A pallet flow is a high-density storage system that increases the capacity for keeping goods by utilizing depth. The pallet flow rack is designed using a combination of rails (slightly inclined) and other dynamic elements (rollers or wheels) installed within the flow lanes.
This unique design allows pallets and loads to move easily throughout the racks for quick loading and unloading. OKE Storage recommends these racks for fast-moving products, as they can be loaded and unloaded simultaneously using the first-in, first-out method.
Pallet Flow Rack Benefits
One of the key features of a Pallet Flow Rack is that it is ideal for non-stop inventory rotation and date-sensitive products.
You can use flow racks to increase your warehouse productivity, allowing your staff to track, load, and unload inventory whenever needed.
With the help of these racks, none of your inventory remains unnoticed, permitting you to save your inventory from becoming outdated.
Flow racks are customizable effortlessly. You can add a lane type of your choice, include brakes between certain points, and increase levels.
How Does Pallet Flow Rack Works?
A forklift brings pallets loaded with goods near the Pallet Flow Rack lane. Then, each pallet is placed carefully onto the wheels or rollers of the lane until the entire level of the rack is full.
When the time comes to unload the inventory, again, a forklift is used to lift the pallet from the Pallet Flow Racking System.
Once the current pallet is removed, the pallet behind the lifted one comes into the next position with the help of wheels or rollers and gravitational force, which is then ready for unloading.
Advantages of Pallet Flow Rack
A Pallet Flow Rack includes several benefits. However, you should be confident that you are installing the system made with high-quality materials to save time and cost.
OKE Storage assures providing top-notch Pallet Flow systems with a premium mechanism to serve your business needs through the following advantages:
- Easy to operate
- Affordable maintenance
- Strong inventory control
- Enhanced space for storage
- Fast access to each product
- Tailor-made layout and design
- No external energy is required for functionality
- Minimum risks of goods damage due to frequent loading and unloading
Pallet Flow Rack Components
A Pallet Flow Rack consists of the following components:
- Intermediate Beam: Connects the main structure with the shelves.
- Charge End Beam: It stops the pallet and load from falling out of the system.
- Discharge End Beam: It allows the forklift to drop and pick the load.
- Upright Frame: Upright frames help create additional levels in the flow racks.
- Row Spacer: For accurate spacing between multiple rows of the racking system.
- Flow Track/Lane: The flow track is an essential component comprised of wheels or rollers for the smooth flow of the load.
Pallet Flow Rack Roller
The roller bed consists of several C-section frames, unpowered rollers, brake rollers, entry guide, and pallet separators:
The roller bed is made into standard modules and connected by bolts and nuts.
Roller Diameter: 60mm
The Slope of the Roller Bed: 3-5°
Load Per Roller: 150kg/Roller
Standard: 300/1800 rollers
Bearings: Sturdy and Durable
Choose OKE Storage Pallet Flow Rack
OKE Storage has been offering Pallet Flow Racks and other storage solutions for over 20 years, and we have satisfied customers in 85+ countries.
Our 200+ skilled engineers focus on each production step to provide top-notch products by utilizing premium raw materials, powder coating, and packaging. Our professionalism has led us to serve several high-profile and renowned businesses worldwide, including Toyota, DHL, and Pepsi.
OKE Storage also offers customization options to ensure you get an exclusive design to match your needs. Moreover, each product that we offer holds CE and ISO 2015 certifications. Likewise, our company strictly follows AS4084, FEM, and RMI standards, assuring 100% quality of all racking systems.
Our company values your time and money. So, to make sure your resources aren’t wasted, we even submit a 1:1 3D sample design of your preferred racking system for your satisfaction.
If you think we can be a good partner for you to choose our Pallet Flow Rack.
Please send your inquiry now!
Choosing a Pallet Flow Rack for your business allows you to use different types of pallets. However, it is essential to know that the pallet you select is made of wood to tolerate the weight when it flows in the lane without slipping. So, here’s the list of pallets you can opt for:
- Block pallet
- Double face pallet
- Single wing pallet
- Double wing pallet
- Flush pallet
- Four-way stringer pallet
- Reversible and non-reversible pallet
- Solid deck pallet
- Two-way entry pallet
One of the best things about using a Pallet Flow Rack is that you can use almost any type of warehouse forklift. Nevertheless, it also depends on the weight you are required to load and unload on your flow rack. Likewise, the width of the aisle and the distance between two racks.
Therefore, considering all these points, the following are the most suitable forklifts for Pallet Flow Racks.
- Standard warehouse forklift
- Counterbalance forklift
- Walkie stacker
- Pallet Jack (Pump trucks)
Since a Pallet Flow Rack is made of several components, it is wise to take experts’ help to install the system. However, just to get an idea, here are the steps to install flow systems.
- Connect beams with upright to create levels
- Each level must be shimmed and tightened using nuts
- Add a flow lane to each level with rolling elements
- Make sure your flow lane has a slope
- Always complete installing one lane and test it before installing another
This method can be used to install a single bay and one level of this storage system.
Repeat this procedure to install this storage system throughout your storage area and increase the storage levels.
Here are some useful tips for your Pallet Flow Rack maintenance:
- Review the entire system twice a month
- Look for poor connections or any damaged zones due to forklift hit
- Test flow lane and rolling elements
- Use a lubricant on wheels or rollers to prevent them from rust
- Verify the brakes are working properly
- Make sure the slope is inclined according to the standards
- Take immediate action and replace if you find faulty beams or uprights
Pallet Flow Rack Applications
Why OKE Storage Pallet Flow Rack Reliable
|Weight & Dimensions
|850-1050mm Or Customized
|1800/2700/3600mm Or Customized
|Height: 80~160mm; Width: 45mm/50mm; Thickness: 1.5~2.5mm
|80*60; 90*60; 90*70; 90*75; 100*67; 100*70; 100*75; 120*75; 120*87mm, Thickness: 1.5~3.0mm
|Max 12000mm Or Customized
|The Slop of Roller Bed
|Load Per Roller
|Sturdy and Durable
|Pallet Flow Rack
|Step Beam/Box Beam
|Number Of Levels
|According To Customer Needs
|Steel/Q 235B Steel(Same Level SS400), Q345 Steel( Same Level SM490)
|Unit Bay Capacity
|500kg – 23000kg / Customized
|Standard: Blue(RAL5005/5015), Orange(RAL2004), Customized: All RAL Color, MOQ( per 20FT container)
|Powder Coated/ Galvanized
|Package Ends With Cardboard And Bundle With Steel Strapped Outsides, Follow The Customer’s Needs.
|Durable, Corrosion Protection
|Warehouse Storage System
|Yes, Any Questions You Can Consult With Free.
|Support For Custom:
|Yes, CAD/PDF/3D Drawing
|Available (Delivery Cost By Buyer)
|Yes, 1:1 3D Sample, Save Your Time And Cost of Trial and Error
|Yes, If Needed.
|CE / ISO
|15-20 Days For Regular Pallet Racking, One Container
|Yes, Submit Installation Drawing Or Video, Also Send Engineer To Your Site If Needed.
|Yes, We Submit Free Maintenance Guide.
|Yes, We Submit Repair Services.
“I was confused with racks for my multiple eCommerce platforms. So a friend of mine introduced me to OKE Storage, and with their assistance, I finally chose the right rack that suits me.”
“I own a frozen goods facility, and I was looking for a customized pallet flow rack. I contacted OKE Storage and finally got the rack with an accurate design.”
“I never realized the importance of racks until I started getting bulk orders. Since I needed a quick solution, I contacted OKE Storage for three racks, and my operations are now smooth.”
Fast & Lightening Delivery For Your Pallet Flow Rack Worldwide
OKE Storage’s Pallet Flow Rack improves your warehouse storage efficiency. We are having a rich experience in manufacturing pallet racking for more than 2 decades. Get an instant response to your quotes, our team is available round the clock 24×7.
- Support Customized Design With 3D Sample –No Other Supplier Matches
- Super Long 10 Years Warranty
- Exporting To More Than 85 Countries
- Offer One-stop Storage Solutions
Boom Your Business With OKE Storage All Types Of Pallet Flow Rack
With the help of OKE Storage’s Pallet Flow Rack, you can find ways to move products quickly and efficiently. As OKE Storage is the top-most supplier in China, It offers you with Pallet Flow Rack a simple structure, very easy to install.
How Did Pallet Flow Rack Help To Expand Your Business?
OKE Storage is a worldwide exporter for over 20 years. OKE Storage pallet flow designs are perfectly designed and customized with high-quality manufacturing equipment.
- Pallet Flow Rack is really helpful when it comes to your ease, its sorting and distribution are quite easeful.
- The racking is the most popular and economical rack for your storage system.
- When it comes to material handling, saving space means saving money.
- OKE Storage has 2 decades of experience designing a Pallet Flow Rack. We’re here to help you create a system that exceeds your expectations and improves your storage efficiency.
- Our Company gives you cost-efficient storage solutions according to your business needs, Pallet Flow Rack is a cost-efficient storage solution.
- The name you can trust is “OKE Storage”, we are known for the best quality.
- Pallet Flow Rack maximizes actual storage space by minimizing path and it allows a quick and efficient storage solution.
- In this type of racking, flow is created by loading action and gravity with no energy consumption. Our company gives you a super long warranty for worthy customers.
OKE Storage Pallet Flow Rack Features
- Given Certificate
OKE Storage delivers you with the best Pallet Flow Rack by following international standards like ISO.
- Installation Service
OKE Storage values the customer ease at the top and provides free services even after the installation of the Pallet Flow Rack.
- 10 Years Warranty
All the design of the Pallet Flow Rack manufactured by OKE Storage comes up with a warranty of 10 years.
- Customized Service
OKE Storage provides customized designs, according to the requirement of the customer. The Pallet Flow Rack can be designed and customized perfectly.