The Advanced & High-Quality Shuttle Storage System By OKE Storage
OKE Storage has been serving quality products for over 20 years so it has mature technology and top quality assurance. It is providing you with various Shuttle Storage System designs and options that make complete use of storage location and surface.
- Top Quality Powder Coatings
- Offering Trunkey Solutions
- Submit One Stop Storage Solutions
- Unmatchable Quality Suppliers
Well-known Shuttle Storage System Customer Group
OKE Shuttle Storage System Is The Best And Ideal Choice For Your Business
Shuttle Storage System is very much effective because it allows maximum use of warehouse space. OKE Storage can offer you the best one because it has been working for over 20 years.
It makes a completely new concept for storage space by utilizing the warehouse space more efficiently as compared to customary storage styles.
Your Expert Shuttle Storage System Manufacturer In China
How Shuttle Storage System Ensures Max Your Storage Space?
If you need a storage option with maximum utilization of warehouse space, OKE Storage Shuttle Storage System which is among the top 10 storage manufacturers suppliers in China is an ideal option for your business.
- By OKE Storage high quality Shuttle Storage System, you will find highly accuracy rate because of its efficient loading and unloading system and this type of storage system greatly reduced the labor cost.
- As ensuring best equipment, the shuttle is controlled by using a remote control. It can be designed to be LIFO (Last In, First Out principle) as well as FIFO (First IN, First Out principle) which helps you out to work more swiftly and professionally.
- Shuttle Storage System can make utilization up to 90% of the total space and it can minimize the damage of the product as well as decreases the incidents.
- OKE Storage- Shuttle Storage System can store and design with both last in first out and first in first out system so it saves time as well.
- Reliability: Least chances of damage to the racking units as the forklift does not enter the racking unit making it most reliable which offers you with fewer maintenance costs.
Shuttle Storage System- Description
OKE Storage System is considered the top ten racking and shelving manufacturers in China. You can always approach them if you need the best quality manufactured Shuttle Storage System.
OKE Storage ordered the top-quality raw material with a certificate from China’s largest steel company named Bao Steel Co. Ltd. They provide you with the best products storage solution. You can store not only date sensitive products but also the products that need to be stored for a long time.
OKE Storage has more than 200 working staff having a minimum of 3 to 4 years of working experience. OKE Storage System has a professional inspection team of 12 personnel. They check the Shuttle Storage System manufacturing at each manufacturing step to ensure the high quality of the product.
OKE Storage System can also provide you with customization services. They have the latest CNC machines and a professional working staff who can manufacture any type of Shuttle Storage System design for you. You just have to provide complete details of your design; the experienced OKE Storage engineers make your design within the given deadlines.
OKE Storage has 12 rolling lines for upright frames and eight rolling lines for beams. They also have nine workshops together. Professional racking engineers worked in those workshops to manufacture your Shuttle Storage System.
All the OKE Storage products are 100% quality-verified and have passed CE and ISO 2015 certification, and comply with the AS4084 standard, American RMI standard, and FEM standards. OKE Storage has large satisfied customers worldwide such that they export their products to more than 85 countries.
OKE Storage System is a reliable and affordable Shuttle Storage System manufacturer that has given a 5-star review rating for each of its products from its customers. After manufacturing, all of their products are coated with excellent quality powder to prevent corrosion.
You can also get one-stop storage solutions from OKE Storage System. If you are unsure of the Shuttle Storage System design, they can send racking engineers to your site. They will guide you through all the necessary requirements for your storage system.
Besides Shuttle Storage System, OKE Storage also provides you with other storage solutions and complete racking and shelving accessories. All of their products or accessories are 100% manufactured using quality standards. Other available storage solutions include gravity racks, push back racks, cantilever racks etc.
OKE Storage does not have strict MOQ requirements. If you need a small number of products, then you can simply place a minimum order of one piece. They also offer a free sample of their products to satisfy their customers and get their trust.
You can get the installation services from OKE Storage System. They use the latest packaging methods to avoid any damage to the exporting products and can deliver your ordered products within 10 to 15 working days.
OKE Storage has professional packaged and loading engineers to compute your container space precisely. With their rich experience, you can make full use of the container with minimum cost. OKE can also provide you with ten years of warranty for each of their product and are available 24/7 to assist you with any queries.
Shuttle Storage System- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
The Shuttle Storage System is the best warehouse products storage solution for storing not only date-sensitive products but also products that need to be stored for a long time.
You can approach the OKE Storage System if you need the best quality manufactured Shuttle Storage System in order to efficiently store your warehouse products.
With the help of this FAQ guide, you will get complete information about Shuttle Storage System’s working strategy, benefits, specifications, components, and applications.
1. What Is Shuttle Storage System?
Shuttle Storage System is a warehouse storage solution with the help of which you can efficiently store or retrieve your heavy weight warehouse products easily.
The storage system uses an electric shuttle or electric cart that travels on the rail system designed into the storage channels of the Shuttle Storage System for storing or retrieving your products.
The shuttles are connected with a mobile device or tablet device through a very strong Wi-Fi connection into your warehouse storage area.
According to the needs of your products, you can easily make use of this storage system as LIFO (Last In, First Out) stock rotation style or FIFO (First In, First Out) stock rotation style.
2. Who Uses Shuttle Storage System?
It can be applied to food, cold chain, and some other industries that require rotating products regularly or storing them for long periods.
3. What Are Shuttles In The Shuttle Storage System?
The shuttle is an essential component of the Shuttle Storage System that you will use for moving your warehouse pallet-loaded products into the storage channels.
They are controlled by a mobile tablet device that is always connected to the shuttle through a strong Wi-Fi connection.
The electric shuttles travel on the rail system designed on each side inside the storage channels of the Shuttle Storage System for storing or retrieving your warehouse pallet-loaded products.
They are able to travel at a speed of about 1.2 meters per second, lifting an empty pallet and at a speed of about 0.92 meters per second lifting a loaded pallet.
4. How To Store Or Retrieve Products In The Shuttle Storage System?
OKE Storage System’s Shuttle Storage System is an easy method for storing your warehouse or industry heavy weight products with maximum efficiency.
- For unloading, the shuttle will move towards the stored pallet then lift and drop it at the entrance place. You can retrieve it by using a forklift there.
5. What Is The Function Of Aerial In Shuttle Storage System?
To catch all your given instructions to the electric shuttles, an aerial device is installed into the Shuttle Storage System’s electric shuttle.
It receives the orders submitted by the working staff via a mobile tablet.
The aerial device then transmits the received order to the shuttle’s component, which can do the work you instructed on through the mobile tablet device.
6. Why Rail System Is An Important Component of The Shuttle Storage System?
The electric shuttle needs a path where it can easily and smoothly travel from one end of the storage channel to the other by carrying heavy weight products.
For this, a rail system has been designed inside the storage channels of the Shuttle Storage System that have an outside ledge where the electric shuttles are placed and travel for storing or retrieving products.
Besides this, the rail system also helps hold the warehouse pallet loaded products into the storage racks for as long as needed.
7. What Is The Function Of Electric Shuttle’s Pallet Detector of The Shuttle Storage System?
During traveling of electric shuttles on the rail system, they may encounter already stored pallet loaded products on their traveling path.
It can cause a collision between traveling shuttles and already stored pallets on the rail system.
To reduce this collision problem, a pallet detector into the electric shuttles has been designed to detect the first stored pallet on its traveling path.
This feature also instructs the shuttles about the first available location inside the storage channel that will be later used to store the other pallet loaded product on this path.
8. How Can You Track Electric Shuttles of the Shuttle Storage System?
You can track the electric shuttle’s location by adding a position camera or lights on the electric shuttles.
You can easily access the position camera using the mobile tablet device and get the live location of your electric shuttle on the display screen of the control system.
The lightning on the electric shuttle will make the Shuttle Storage System shuttle’s traveling path always visible to your eyes.
9. What Is The Speed Of The Shuttles In the Shuttle Storage System?
Whether you are dealing with a small quantity or a large number of products, you can complete your storing or retrieving process within a short interval of time.
The Shuttle Storage System’s electric shuttles can travel on the rail system at a rate of about:
- 2 meters per second by lifting empty pallets inside the storage channels.
- 92 meters per second by lifting pallet loaded products inside the storage lanes.
10. How Can You Prevent Shuttle Storage System’s Cart from Falling During Transportation?
A locking system at the bottom of the electric shuttle can be activated by using the mobile tablet device.
It can prevent the risk of the shuttle falling.
When you pick up the electric shuttle by a forklift truck, you just have to activate the locking system.
By doing this, the Shuttle Storage System’s electric shuttle sticks on the forklift blades unless you deactivate the locking system through the mobile tablet device.
11. Why End-Of-Track Sensor Is Installed into The Shuttle Storage System’s Shuttles?
For product loading and unloading, you just give the command to the electric shuttles to travel on the rail path but do not instruct it to stop at the endpoint of the rail system.
Due to this, the electric shuttles have a chance to fall out from the storage system into the aisles, which can cause extreme damage and increase maintenance costs.
To avoid this problem, an end-of-track sensor is installed into the Shuttle Storage System’s shuttle that automatically detects the ending point of the rail system and instructs the shuttle to stop at the endpoints.
12. What Are Pallet Backstops In The Shuttle Storage System?
The shuttle may fall out from the storage system because the end-of-track sensor may be unable to detect the endpoint.
To prevent this issue, pallet backstops have been designed that are bolted with external rail supports and do not allow the Shuttle Storage System electric shuttles to come out from the storage lanes.
13. How can you know About the Shuttle Storage System Cart’s Battery Status?
A battery status indicator has been installed into the electric shuttles.
It turns on a blinking/warning light on its front to indicate you to recharge the battery as early as possible for continuous functioning.
14. What Are The Features Of Shuttles of the Shuttle Storage System?
The electric shuttles used in Shuttle Storage System consist of many excellent features to carry out the complete storing and retrieving of your warehouse heavyweight products.
- They replace man work inside the storage channels of the Shuttle Storage System with technology.
- They can perform storing and retrieving processes faster than humans.
- They are able to provide you accurate and precise results than humans.
- Carrying out the product’s storing and retrieving process through electric shuttles rather than forklifts reduces the risk of accidents.
- They can increase your warehouse productivity rates up to the maximum level.
- They can be used for both types of Shuttle Storage System stock rotation styles, i.e., FIFO and LIFO.
- They are controlled with a mobile tablet device that is connected to the electric shuttles through a Wi-Fi connection.
- They have a lifting mechanism on their top surface that is able to lift the pallet-loaded products in just 2 seconds.
- They can travel carrying empty pallets on the Shuttle Storage System’srails at a speed of about 1.2 meters per second.
- They can travel carrying loaded pallets at a speed of about 0.92 meters per second.
- They can get electric power through Lithium batteries that are installed on their top surface in the battery compartment.
- They have sensors to detect the stored pallets in the storage channels of the Shuttle Storage System.
- They can continuously work for about 8 hours to 12 hours in order to carry out the storing and retrieving process of your heavyweight warehouse products.
15. Can You Place Shuttle On The Shuttle Storage System’s Rails Using Your Hands?
The weight of electric shuttles is about 230 kg, which is large enough for an average warehouse working staff to carry using his hands.
If you try to lift the electric shuttle using your hands, it may fall down on the floor or can cause extreme back injury.
So it would be best if you did not try to lift it by using your hands; instead, you can carry it easily with the help of a forklift truck.
16. What Is The Weight Capacity of Shuttle Storage System’s Cart?
The Shuttle Storage System’s electric shuttles have been designed so that they can easily withstand the weight of your warehouse or industrial heavyweight products.
It can manage a maximum weight of about 1500 kg (3300 pounds).
17. Do The Shuttle Storage System Provide You Excellent Storage Density?
Yes, the Shuttle Storage System designed by OKE Storage will always provide you with the maximum storage density for your warehouse or industry.
You can extend this storage system up to multiple levels high, i.e., around 40 meters high, and increase the depth to about 40 meters.
18. Do You Need To Band Your Products While Storing Them Into The Shuttle Storage System?
If you are storing a large number of small size products on the pallet, then you must band them together so that they may not fall down during handling.
19. Which Components Are Combine To Form The Complete Shuttle Storage System?
The OKE Storage uses the best quality material and latest technology components to manufacture your Shuttle Storage System that provides you precise results.
The most common components used for installing the Shuttle Storage System in your warehouse are given below:
- Upright Steel Frames:
As a horizontal partition of the different storage lanes, the uprights are the primary component of the complete racking structure.
They are connected at the bottom of each storage channel to provide the rail system’s stability and divide the product’s weight with the rail system.
Braces are strong rods connected between upright columns to make them rigid and strong even at higher levels.
- Rail System:
The pallet loaded products are stored in the rail system, and the electric shuttle also travels on them for product loading and unloading.
- Pallet Stoppers:
They are connected with the external rail supports at both ends of the Shuttle Storage System to prevent accidental falls out of the electric shuttle from the storage lanes.
- Rail Supports:
The external rail supports are connected with the uprights to associate the ends of the rails, and internal rail supports are connected with the beams.
- Electric Shuttle:
The electric shuttles take the responsibility of storing or efficiently retrieving your warehouse products. A mobile tablet device controls them.
- Forklift Trucks:
You must need a forklift truck in order to load and unload the electric shuttle and pallet loaded warehouse products at the mouth of the storage channels.
- Mobile Tablet Device:
A mobile tablet device is connected to the electric shuttle through a strong Wi-Fi connection which consists of user-friendly software to instruct the electric shuttle.
20. Which Components Are Used for Making the Shuttle Storage System’s Carts?
The details of the components are given below:
- Contrast Wheel
- Shuttle Stops
- Safety Bumper
- Safety Scanner (optional)
- Lifting Platform
- Battery Compartment
- Fault Indicator
- Battery Status Indicator
- On/Off Switch
- Emergency Stop Button
- End-of-track sensor
- Position Camera (optional)
- Pallet detector
- Locking System
21. Why Shuttle Storage System Is A Preferable Warehouse Storage Solution?
The Shuttle Storage System is always a preferable storage solution for storing or retrieving your warehouse products due to the following reasons:
- By installing Shuttle Storage System, you will be able to utilize the maximum storage space of your warehouse in order to store your heavy-weight products.
- It increases your warehouse productivity rates up to the maximum level.
- Change of man work into technology reduces the maintenance cost by decreasing forklift accidents inside the storage channels.
- Shuttle Storage System can be applicable for all warehouses that need FIFO (First In, First Out) stock rotation style.
- It can also be applicable for all the warehouses that require LIFO (Last In, First Out) stock rotation style.
- The mobile device consists of user-friendly software which can be easily operated by any working staff of your warehouse.
- Shuttle Storage System guarantees an excellent and precise quality of work.
- If you think there is some waste space in your warehouse storage area, you can easily use this space to store your warehouse products by using this storage system.
- The electric shuttles can get electric power through rechargeable Lithium batteries that are installed on their top surface in the battery compartment.
- They can continuously work for about 8 hours to 12 hours in order to carry out the storing and retrieving process of your heavyweight warehouse products.
22. What Should You Do If You Encounter Any Problem With Your Shuttle Storage System?
Whether your product’s storing or retrieving process is carried out by human workers or using technology machinery, there is a risk of malfunctions.
If that happens with your Shuttle Storage System, you must contact the racking experts who can efficiently detect and remove the problem in your storage system.
Preferably, the OKE Storage System can assist you 24/7, i.e., you can always contact them for better and more reliable service.
23. Can You Get a Warranty Of Your Shuttle Storage System?
Any Shuttle Storage System manufacturer will provide you the warranty of their products if they have manufactured them using excellent quality materials.
Therefore, if you need a warranty, you must buy it from a manufacturer who uses the best raw materials and provides you with excellent services.
- Top-quality Raw Material with Certificate:
All raw materials bought from the biggest steel company, which can guarantee your order top quality
- Strictly Racking Quality Inspection:
The quality of your shuttle storage system can be guaranteed during processing by our professional inspection team.
- The Best Racking Quality of Powder Coating:
Two powerful pickling technology ensures the top quality of powder coating in China and extends the work life.
- Advanced Racking Packaged Method:
OKE Storage has an advanced package method that is not damaged during multiple handling and long transportation
- All OKE Storage Racking Passed CE/ISO Certificate:
Our Shuttle Storage System has passed the CE and ISO certification and complies with the AS4084 standard, American RMI standard, and FEM standard.