OKE Storage Is Experts In Manufacturing Of High-Quality Pallet Shuttle System
OKE Storage provides you with one-stop storage solutions from consulting, design, installation to after-sales service. A high-density compact storage Pallet Shuttle System can be achieved even if you want something personalized.
- Unmatchable Quality Suppliers
- Top Quality Powder Coatings
- Offering Trunkey Solutions
- Get Quick Responses On Your Quotes
Well-known Pallet Shuttle System Customer Group
You Ask For Perfection And We’re Master In Producing It - OKE Storage
OKE Storage provides you Pallet Shuttle System in several configurations prized for maximizing storage efficiency.
OKE Storage is exported to over 85 countries. It has a top-quality Pallet Shuttle System that is used for wide-ranging products such as raw material, metal-work pieces, imperishable items, dairy products, meat processing, beverage production and etc.
Here is some related Pallet Shuttle System types are given:
OKE Storage Is Front Runner Manufacturer of Best Quality Pallet Shuttle System
How Pallet Shuttle System Is Worthy Addition As Well As Basic Need?
OKE Storage provides you with strict quality control. It is always among the best and maximum range of customized options for the Pallet Shuttle System which works either as LIFO (Last In, First Out principle) as well as FIFO (First In, Last Out principle).
- Unlike other conventional forklifts, in Pallet Shuttle System the shuttle does not need to enter the rack. Because of this, Our company ensures strict test phases and the risk of accidents is very low.
- OKE Storage provides you with the key advantage that it can work on a high-temperature range such as 45 °C as well as low temperatures such as -30°
- Pallet Shuttle System can make the product stored vertically enhancing the storage capacity of each rack. This makes it possible only with OKE Storage’s best services.
- With always thinking one more step than the customer, OKE Storage provides a considerate racking packaging method.
- It can be controlled in Pallet Shuttle System with the help of sensors that can count the stored pallets by the excellent inventory control system.
Pallet Shuttle System – Description
OKE Storage System’s Pallet Shuttle System should be considered if you want to add technology to your warehouse storage solution. By adding this storage system, you can maximize the profits of your business up to the sky. It is an efficient warehouse product storage solution that can be utilized for any harsh warehouse or industrial environment. The use of an electric shuttle in Pallet Shuttle System reduces man work and increases your warehouse or industry workflow.
The Pallet Shuttle System designed by OKE Storage System has many features. All the warehouse product’s loading and unloading are carried out through an electric shuttle controlled by the warehouse working staff through a remote control device or a tablet device. The tablet device or remote control is connected with the electric shuttle through a strong Wi-Fi connection. It contains user-friendly software containing excellent functions. It has both automatic and manual control functions that you can use to adjust the operation of the shuttle according to the products you are storing. You can control about 18 carts or electric shuttles with a single remote device.
The Pallet Shuttle System can work for up to 10 hours by using lithium batteries that are safe and easy to change using the wireless fast connection compartments. You will be able to use the Pallet Shuttle System manufactured by OKE Storage System either for LIFO (Last In, First Out) stock rotation or FIFO (First In, First Out) stock rotation. Due to this property of the OKE Storage Pallet Shuttle System, you will be able to utilize the maximum storage space of your warehouse or industry as:
- If you have any free space against the wall, you can install OKE Storage Pallet Shuttle System at this place and use it for storing your products by following the LIFO stock rotation rule.
- If you deal with date sensitive or time sensitive products, the OKE Storage Pallet Shuttle System can be installed in your warehouse that follows the FIFO stock rotation rule.
The OKE Storage Pallet Shuttle System can be extended to multiple levels high for storing your warehouse products. You will be able to utilize the storage floor area of your warehouse and the vertical height of your storage area that provides you maximum storage density. The OKE Storage System Pallet Shuttle System ‘s depth can be extended to about 40 meters, and the storage levels can also be extended up to 40 meters high, thus giving you excellent storage services for your warehouse or industry.
You can get the best quality manufactured Pallet Shuttle System from Nanjing International OKE Storage System in China because each of their products is manufactured by using the best quality raw materials and is inspected at each manufacturing step. Also, it provide other types of high-quality racks, such as mezzanine racking, wire mesh decking, single deep pallet rack, etc.
Except this, you can get around one year of long warranty of your Pallet Shuttle System and two years of warranty for its accessories, which means that if you run into any problem with your storage system, you can contact the OKE Storage System support team, which is available 24/7 to assist you. The OKE Storage System uses advanced packaging techniques to export their products safely to their client’s addresses. Your Pallet Shuttle System will be covered with a strong wooden box in order to ensure complete safety after long transportation and forklift handling.
Pallet Shuttle System- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Suppose your warehouse or industry is not providing you as much profit as you expect due to increasing maintenance costs by forklift accidents or negligence of the working staff.
To minimize the problem, OKE Storage System’s Pallet Shuttle System provides you with an efficient warehouse storage solution that almost relies on the technology and reduces the chance of forklift accidents and staff negligence.
You will get complete information about Pallet Shuttle System in this FAQ guide.
1. What Is Pallet Shuttle System?
Pallet Shuttle System is a type of high-density storage system used by many warehouses and industries to store their heavy-weight products in an efficient manner.
The storage system relies almost on technology, i.e., it uses an electrical shuttle or cart that runs along the rails inside the storage channels of the storage structure.
A tablet device is used by the working staff in order to control and instruct the shuttle to carry out the loading and unloading of the warehouse products.
According to your warehouse stock requirements, Pallet Shuttle System gives you an opportunity to use it both as FIFO (First In, First Out) or LIFO (Last In, Last Out).
2. How Can You Operate Pallet Shuttle System for Storing/Retrieving Your Products?
The electric shuttles or carts are not attached to the Pallet Shuttle System’s racking structure.
Instead, with a forklift truck, you have to place them onto the entry point rail system of the storage lane where you want to store your product.
- Lift your pallet-loaded product using a forklift truck and carefully place it on the shuttle or cart that you have already placed into the storage lane of the Pallet Shuttle System.
- Carefully reverse your forklift truck back and remove the forklift blades/forks from the pallet hand jack openings.
- Using a tablet device function, instruct the shuttle to lift the pallet and move towards the first available space or the space where you want to store the product into the storage channel.
- A lifting mechanism comes out from the shuttle on its top that carries your pallet-loaded product and stores it at your instructed place into the storage channel.
- By using a tablet device, instruct the shuttle to go inside the pallet-loaded product that you want to unload.
- Select the Pallet Shuttle System’srack side or aisle where you need to unload your product.
- Give unloading command to the shuttle.
- Again, the lift mechanism inside the shuttle comes out on its top, lifts the stored pallet-loaded product, and takes it to the exit point of the storage channel.
- Now you can carry that stored product from the storage channel using a forklift truck.
3. What Are Rails in Pallet Shuttle System?
The OKE Storage Pallet Shuttle System uses electronic carts or shuttles for storing or retrieving your products into the storage lanes.
These electronic carts/shuttles require a solid path inside the storage channels to travel from one side of the storage rack to the other side.
To fulfill this requirement, a structural angle rail system has been designed inside the storage channels of the Pallet Shuttle System that provides a ledge for traveling the shuttles/carts.
4. What Is the Shape of Rails in the Pallet Shuttle System?
The rails in the Pallet Shuttle System should be manufactured in such a way that the electric shuttles or carts can be easily travelled on them without any interferences.
The rails are designed in an “L” shape that provides a smooth surface to the shuttle wheels and has a 90° angle between its ledge and vertical part.
- If your shuttle has side wheels, it can use the vertical part of the “L” shape rails to take wheel supports and move forward or backward.
- If your shuttle wheels are underneath it, then it can use the rail’s ledge to take wheel supports to travel inside the storage channel.
5. What Can Be the Length of Pallet Shuttle System Rails?
The Pallet Shuttle System rail’s length is directly proportional to the depth of the storage system.
You can design the storage system’s depth according to your warehouse storage needs, and similarly, the rail’s length can also be made whatever you want.
As Pallet Shuttle System is a high-density storage system whose standard depth is 40 m so you can make two rails having 40 m length for a single storage channel.
6. Is The Rail System Capable of Carrying the Weight of Products in the Pallet Shuttle System?
Yes, the rail system designed by OKE Storage System is capable of carrying heavy warehouse products.
The upright steel columns and beams provide additional support and stability to the rails in Pallet Shuttle System.
The rails are connected with beams inside the storage channels, and rail supports bolted with the upright steel frame at both ends of the storage channel.
7. Can Shuttle Fall Out from The Pallet Shuttle System’s Rails During Loading/Unloading?
No, the shuttles cannot fall out from the Pallet Shuttle System’s storage channels during the loading or unloading process.
The Pallet Shuttle System designed by OKE Storage has stoppers at both ends of the storage channels.
If there is any technical issue in the tablet device software due to which the shuttle is unable to stop at the endpoints, the stoppers will not allow the shuttle to fall out from the storage lanes.
8. What Are Beams in Pallet Shuttle System?
The term “Beam” is used in the racking and shelving industry that is a long steel manufactured bar to use for holding or carrying heaving weight products onto them.
For a single Pallet Shuttle System’s storage channel, whose structure consists of two upright frames, the beams are connected at the bottom between the upright frames.
They provide complete support and stability to the rail system and enable it to withstand the weight of the pallet-loaded product.
9. What Should Be the Dimensions of a Single Pallet Shuttle Racking Storage Channel?
The dimensions of a single Pallet Shuttle System’s storage channel should be such that the shuttle and pallet-loaded product can easily be placed on the rail system designed into it.
The width of the storage channel can be calculated as:
Storage channel’s Width = (pallet width or shuttle width) + 2 * (distance between one side rail’s vertical part to the uprights)
The width of the standard pallet and shuttle is 1 m, and the standard distance between one side rail’s vertical part to the uprights is 0.175 m, so the width of the storage channel should be:
Storage Channel’s Width = (1 m) + 2 * (0.175 m) = 1.35 m
The Pallet Shuttle System’s storage channel requires 350 mm (0.35 m) of clearance between the top of the stored product and the next upper level.
So for a 1 m high pallet loaded product, the storage channel’s height should be around 1350 mm (1.35 m).
10. What Can Be the Maximum Height Achieved for Pallet Shuttle System?
The OKE Storage Pallet Shuttle System can be made for any height as per your warehouse or industry storage requirements.
The Pallet Shuttle System’s height also depends on your warehouse ceiling’s height and the maximum reachable height of the forklift truck.
The standard height used for warehouse product storage in Pallet Shuttle System is 40 m.
11. How Much Weight Does the Electric Shuttle Can Carry in Pallet Shuttle System?
The warehouses and industries deal with heavy-weight products.
So due to their high weight requirements, the OKE Storage System has designed strong electric shuttles that can easily transport their products into the storage lanes.
A single Pallet Shuttle System’s electric shuttle can carry around 3300 pounds (1500 kg) of weight.
12. What Are the Standard Electric Shuttle Dimensions Used in Pallet Shuttle System?
The electric shuttle dimensions should be such that they can fit exactly between the vertical part of the rail system inside the storage channels of the Pallet Shuttle System.
The standard shuttle dimensions are:
- 1 meter wide
- 2 meters high
- 2 meters long
13. How Can You Control Electric Shuttle in Pallet Shuttle System?
The Pallet Shuttle System’s electric shuttle is connected with a tablet device using a strong Wi-Fi connection.
The tablet device uses user-friendly software and contains various functions in order to instruct the electric shuttle to operate inside the storage channel.
The software is very easy to use and can be easily understandable for any new person.
You only need to read the function name displayed on the tablet screen and press the desired function name on the screen.
By doing this, the electric shuttle starts performing its activities.
14. What Are the Functions Does the Tablet Device Software Provide You in Pallet Shuttle System?
The electric shuttle plays a vital role in the Pallet Shuttle System.
So the tablet device has been made with advanced, user-friendly software with maximum functions so that it can provide you with as many services as it can.
Some of its functions are given below:
- Pallet Selector
- LIFO/FIFO Configuration
- Change of Work Aisle
- Locking System
- Continuous Loading/Unloading
- Partial Unload
- Location Signal
- Management of Users
- Operating Mode Selector
- Shuttle Indicator
- Position Camera
15. Is It Necessary to Place Electric Shuttle Inside the Pallet Shuttle System’s Storage Lane Using Forklift Trucks?
Yes, it would be best if you placed the electric shuttle inside the pallet shuttle system’s storage lane with the help of a forklift truck.
It is because the weight of the electric shuttle used in Pallet Shuttle System varies between 180 kg to 230 kg that it is impossible for a person to precisely carries and place it on the rail system.
If you try to lift the Pallet Shuttle System’s electric shuttle by using your hands, it may cause severe back injury, or the electric shuttle may fall and damage.
16. What Is the Working Speed of Electric Shuttle Used in ?
The OKE Storage System’s electric shuttles have been designed by considering the productivity of different warehouses using the latest technology.
- It can travel carrying an empty pallet at a speed of about 1.5 meters per second.
- It can travel carrying a loaded pallet at a speed of about 0.92 meters per second.
- When you place the pallet-loaded product on the rail system of the pallet shuttle system, the electric shuttle takes a maximum of 2 seconds to lift it.
Due to this high working speed of the electric shuttle, the Pallet Shuttle System is an ideal solution for those warehouses and industries that requires high-speed stock rotation in minimum times.
17. What Are the Pallet Dimensions That the Electric Shuttle Can Carry in Pallet Shuttle System?
The electric shuttle of the Pallet Shuttle System can carry pallets of variable lengths.
You can use 800 mm (0.8 m), 1000 mm (1 m), or 1200 mm (1.2 m) pallet length for storing your products using electric shuttles into the storage lanes.
The pallet width should be such that it should be easily placed on the ledge part of the rail system and can be carried easily by the electric shuttle lifting mechanism.
The standard pallet width used is 1200 mm (1.2 m).
18. Can You Install Pallet Shuttle System Against the Wall?
Yes, due to having the property of OKE Storage Pallet Shuttle System to use it not only for FIFO stock rotations but also as LIFO stock rotation, it can be installed against the wall.
If you have any space along your warehouse wall such that you can make a minimum of two pallets deep Pallet Shuttle System, then the OKE Storage System provides you the opportunity to utilize that space for storing your warehouse products.
You only have to install Pallet Shuttle System components against the wall such that the forklift truck can easily load and unload pallet-loaded products from the storage channels.
19. How Can You Benefit Your Business Using Pallet Shuttle System?
You can extend your business if you use the OKE Storage Pallet Shuttle System to fulfill the product’s storage requirements of your warehouse or industry due to the following reasons:
- The technology never fails unless there is some error in the machinery, and Pallet Shuttle Systemalmost relies on technology that will provide you the best results.
- It increases your profits by decreasing working staff.
- Due to the high-speed work of the electric shuttle, you can increase the productivity of your warehouse that, on the other hand, grow your business profits.
- The decrease in maintenance costs makes the storage system cost-effective and profitable.
- Efficient working can give you precise and accurate results by reducing work errors. This will be profitable because you do not need to repeat the same work to remove errors in work.
- Pallet Shuttle Systemenables you to use each part of your storage area for storing your heavy-weight products, thus reducing space wastage and being profitable for business.
- You can even utilize your vertical warehouse space by installing this storage system for maximum utilization of space.
- It is not a seasonal storage system, i.e., you can store your products in any season, whether it is hot or cold, thus profitable for business as your workflow does not disturb.
20. What Is the Difference Between Pallet Shuttle System and Drive-In Racking?
The Pallet Shuttle System is very much different from the Drive-In Racking and has the following differences between them:
- You can use this storage system for both FIFO stock rotation or LIFO stock rotation, whereas the Drive-In Racking can follow only LIFO stock rotation.
- You do not need to enter the storage channel to store or retrieve your products in this storage system, whereas you should drive your forklift truck into the bay of Drive-In Racking for loading and unloading the goods.
- Pallet Shuttle System uses electric shuttles or carts to load and unload the products, whereas you need forklift trucks to load and unload goods in the Drive-In Racking.
- This shuttle storage system uses rail system to hold products whereas Drive-In Racking uses load beams to carry goods in the storage system.
- Pallet Shuttle Systemrelies more on technology, whereas Drive-In Racking relies more on human working staff.
- Pallet Shuttle Storage System provides more accuracy and precision in work for the warehouses than in Drive-In Racking.
- Pallet Shuttle System depends on electricity, whereas Drive-In Racking does not depend on electricity.
- This storage system has a minimum chance of forklift accidents than Drive-In Racking.
- Pallet Shuttle System requires less maintenance cost than Drive-In Racking.
- Pallet Shuttle Storage System requires forklift training and technology training of the operational staff, whereas Drive-In Racking requires only forklift training of the working staff.
- The beams in this storage system are used to provide stability and support to the rail system installed in it, whereas the beams in Drive-In Racking are used to hold products in the storage system.
- Pallet Shuttle Storage System provides more warehouse productivity rates than Drive-In Racking.
- This Pallet Shuttle Storage System can be the best solution for date-sensitive and time-sensitive products than Drive-In Racking.
- Pallet Shuttle Storage System is expensive than Drive-In Racking.
21. What Are the Characteristics of Electric Shuttle Used in Pallet Shuttle System?
The OKE Storage Pallet Shuttle System’s electric shuttle has excellent characteristics whose details are given below:
- The electric shuttle has the ability to count the total number of pallets stored in a single storage channel.
- If you have installed your Pallet Shuttle System as FIFO stock rotation or LIFO stock rotation, the same electric shuttle can be used for both modes.
- Lithium batteries are used to provide electrical energy to the Pallet Shuttle System’s
- The electric shuttles are able to work continuously for about 10 hours.
- They can carry about 3300 pounds (1500 kg) of weight.
- For empty carried pallets they can travel at a speed of 1.5 meters per second.
- For non-empty carried pallets they can travel at a speed of 0.92 meters per second.
- The electric shuttles can lift stored pallets in just 2 seconds.
- The lithium batteries used in the electric shuttles have a life span of up to 5 years.
- The electric shuttle’s battery is rechargeable.
- The lithium batteries used in the electric shuttle have a charging time of about 5 hours.
22. What Are the Components of the Pallet Shuttle System?
The Pallet Shuttle System consists of the following main components:
- Upright Galvanized Frames
- Horizontal and Diagonal Braces
- Rail System
- Rail Supports
- Rail Backstop
23. What Are the Components of the Electric Shuttle Used in Pallet Shuttle System?
The OKE Storage Pallet Shuttle System’s electric shuttle has the following components:
- Contrast Wheel
- Shuttle Stops
- Safety Bumper
- Safety Scanner (optional)
- Lifting Platform
- Battery Compartment
- Fault Indicator
- Battery Status Indicator
- On/Off Switch
- Emergency Stop Button
- End-of-track sensor
- Position Camera (optional)
- Pallet detector
- Locking System
24. Can The Electric Shuttle Fall Down During Transportation On the Forklift Truck?
The OKE Storage Pallet Shuttle System’s electric shuttle is very well designed in order to prevent any mishaps that have a possibility to occur during its working.
There is a strong locking system designed beneath the electric shuttle that ensures the fastening of the cart with the forklift blades/forks.
The designed locking system does not allow the cart to move or even fall down when you carry the electric shuttle on the forklift blades.
25. Is The Pallet Shuttle System Safe for Warehouses?
Yes, the Pallet Shuttle System designed by OKE Storage Systems is always safe to use as a storage solution for different warehouses and industries.
It reduces human efforts and their negligence in work by adopting the use of technology for storing and retrieving your products into the storage lanes.
Unlike Drive-In Racking, you do not need to enter the storage lanes in order to store or retrieve your products; that is a plus point to reduce any forklift or man-made accidents.
26. What Are the Safety Measures You Should Take After Installing Pallet Shuttle System in Your Warehouse?
The Pallet Shuttle System is a vast technology-based storage system, but there are many chances of accidents except this.
To reduce the accidental rates and maintenance costs and increase warehouse productivity, you must have to follow the precautions described below:
- Safety enclosures with a height of 2.20 m should be installed at each open space in your warehouse where you can access the storage channels on the sides.
- There is a risk of loose box fallings, mostly at higher racking levels of the Pallet Shuttle System, so to avoid this, you must install anti-fall meshover the complete racking’s height.
- During the placement of electric shuttles on the rail system, the forklift truck may collide with the rack in front, so to avoid this, you should install front and side protection.
- Due to your warehouse need, if you have made a picking aisle at the bottom of the storage rack, its top should be covered or protected by mesh to prevent stored products from falling on the working staff.
- If you have installed passageways under the storage rack, then you must cover it from both sides and its top using safety enclosures.
- You should install safety signs and pictogram boards at each part of your warehouse.
- The best quality lights should be installed in your storage area to make every part of your warehouse visible to the working staff.
- Ram guards and floor guides should be installed to avoid forklift accidents.
- You must hire talented and experienced forklift drivers and working staff.
- You should avoid overloading the electric shuttle.
- You should timely inspect your Pallet Shuttle System through a qualified inspection team.
- Avoid using broken pallets for loading your heavy-weight products.