You Will Find Here An Out Class Gravity Racks For Pallets
OKE Storage delivers you with strong and high-quality Gravity Racks For Pallets. We ensure you quality with our strict quality inspection team of 12 members. You can submit a free sample design solution. An exciting warranty of 10 years is available.
- Support Customized Design With 3D Sample – No Other Supplier Matches
- Top-quality Material With Certificate
- No Strict MOQ Requirements
- Certified With CE & ISO
Our Well-known Gravity Racks For Pallets Customer Group
Flourish Business With OKE Storage All Types Of Gravity Racks For Pallets
Gravity Racks For Pallets are an economical first-in-first-out storage rack solution.
OKE Storage conducts pallet flow tests using your actual pallet loads for reliable, efficient, and well-designed Gravity Racks For Pallets.
Here is some Related Gravity Racks For Pallets types are given:
OKE Storage Delivers The Quality Approved Gravity Racks For Pallets
How did Gravity Racks For Pallets To Boost Up Your Business Rapidly?
OKE Storage pallet flow is designed for high performance with high-quality steel. Gravity Racks For Pallets are the essential solution for companies looking to increase stored product accessibility.
- You can rely on our Gravity Racks For Pallets if there is limited space in your warehouse. And it is useful for large quantities of similar kinds of products.
- The rackings are compatible to use and operate because of their compact structure and the perfect storage mechanism that OKE Storage is known for.
- Gravity Racks For Pallets are really beneficial when you need to save money and labor costs as well. OKE Storage gives you cost-saving racking solutions.
- OKE Storage sorts out your loading and unloading problems with Gravity Racks For Pallets so easily and smoothly.
- Installation is quite detailed and easily understandable. Our Support team is really cooperative.
- As we manufacture the top-quality Gravity Racks For Pallets that works on FIFO (First-In-First-Out) and it increases the efficiency in the flow of products.
Gravity Racks for Pallets- Description
OKE Storage was established in 2000 and is considered the top ten shelving and racking manufacturer in China. If you need the best quality manufactured Gravity Racks for Pallets, you can always contact them. All the OKE Storage products are 100% quality-verified, have passed ISO 2015 certification, and comply with the AS4084 standard, American RMI standard, and FEM standards.
OKE Storage ordered the top-quality raw material from China’s largest steel manufacturing company, Bao Co. Ltd. They provide you with the best product storage solution. You can store date-sensitive products in the Gravity Racks for Pallets and the products that need to be stored for a long time.
OKE Storage consists of large production equipment that includes 12 rolling lines for upright frames and eight rolling lines for Gravity Racks for Pallets beams. They also have nine workshops and more than 40 sets of other rack equipment. Professional racking engineers worked in those workshops to manufacture your Gravity Racks for Pallets.
OKE Storage has a professional inspection team of 12 members. They have to check the Gravity Racks for Pallets manufacturing at each step to ensure your storage system’s high quality. OKE Storage has more than 200 working staff with a minimum of three to four years of working experience to manufacture your Gravity Racks for Pallets.
Due to having 20 years of extensive experience in the racking and shelving field, OKE Storage can provide you with Gravity Racks for Pallets customization services. They use the latest technology, CNC machines and professional working staff to manufacture any Gravity Racks for Pallets design. You have to provide complete details of your desired Gravity Racks for Pallets design; the experienced OKE engineers make your design within the given deadlines.
OKE Storage is a reliable and affordable Gravity Racks for Pallets manufacturer that has given a 5-star review rating for each of its products from its customers. After manufacturing, all of their products are coated with excellent quality powder to prevent corrosion. OKE Storage has large satisfied Gravity Racks for Pallets customers worldwide such that they export their products to more than 85 developed countries.
Besides Gravity Racks for Pallets, OKE Storage provides you with storage solutions and complete shelving and racking accessories. Their products or accessories are 100% manufactured using quality standards and have quality certifications. Other available storage solutions include warehouse racking, cantilever racks, push-back racks, etc.
You can also get the Gravity Racks for Pallets installation services from OKE Storage. They also provide you with installation videos that save your time and money. They use the latest packaging methods to avoid any damage to the products during transportation. OKE Storage can deliver your ordered products within 10 to 15 working days.
You can also get one-stop storage solutions from OKE Storage. If you are unsure of the Gravity Racks for Pallets design, they can send racking engineers to your site. These engineers will then guide you through all the requirements needed for your storage system.
OKE Storage does not have strict Gravity Racks for Pallets MOQ requirements. If you need a small number of products, you can place a minimum order of one piece. They also offer a free sample of their products to satisfy their customers and build trust.
OKE Storage also has professional packaged and loading engineers to use your container space precisely. With their excellent experience, you can make full use of the container at a cheap cost. OKE can also provide you with ten years of extended warranty for each of their products. They are available 24/7 to assist their customers with any queries about your Gravity Racks for Pallets.
Gravity Racks for Pallets- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you are dealing with perishable goods and need to store them in a high-density storage system, you are in the right place!
OKE Storage Gravity Racks for Pallets can provide you high-density storage system in your warehouses and industry at affordable rates.
With the help of this FAQ guide, you can learn usage, benefits, characteristics, and much more related to Gravity Racks for Pallets.
1. What Do You Mean By Gravity Racks for Pallets?
Gravity Racks for Pallets is a storage system that stores products on pallets.
Other names used for this storage system are live Pallet Storage, Gravity Racks, Pallet Flow Racks, Gravity Flow Racks, and Flow-Through Racks.
It makes use of the gravity effect in order to complete the product’s loading and unloading process.
It has mainly consisted of upright columns, braces, wheel or roller conveyors, beams, etc.
The unloading side of the storage system is kept lower than the loading side.
It is done because products automatically move towards the unloading side due to gravity.
The products are loaded and unloaded from the storage system using a forklift truck.
Gravity Racks for Pallets follow both stock rotation styles, i.e., FIFO (First In, First Out) and LIFO (Last In, First Out).
2. How do Gravity Racks for Pallets Work?
You can load and unload your products in the Gravity Racks for Pallets by following the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to ban your products on a pallet.
- Lift the product’s loaded pallet using a forklift truck.
- Place the pallet on the higher side of the storage system bay.
- The pallet starts traveling towards the lower side of the storage system due to gravity and stays behind some already stored products in the same bay.
- On the lower side of the storage system, lift the first already stored product using a forklift truck.
- Carefully reverse your forklift truck by keeping a distance from the wall or rack behind.
3. Why Is The Loading Side Higher Than The Unloading Side In Gravity Racks for Pallets?
Gravity Racks for Pallets works under the gravity effect to load and unload your products.
So, to achieve the gravity effect, the loading side should be made higher than the unloading side.
When you load pallets on a higher side, the earth’s gravity forces the pallets to flow towards the lower unloading side.
4. What Should Be The Inclination Of Gravity Racks For Pallets Roller Bed With The Horizontal?
The inclination of the roller bed of the Gravity Racks for Pallets is totally dependent on the depth of the storage system and the weight of the loaded products.
To flow heavy weight products, the inclination should be larger.
Usually, the inclination of the roller beds is kept 3 degrees with the horizontal, but it must be adjusted according to the product’s weight.
5. What Can Be The Depth Of Gravity Racks for Pallets?
Gravity Racks for Pallets can be made of any depth that can fulfill your warehouse or industrial product’s storage needs.
The only thing you must keep in your mind is that you should leave space for one aisle on the loading side and one aisle on the unloading side.
Typically 20 pallets deep or 24 meters depth Gravity Racks for Pallets is manufactured in warehouses and industries.
6. What Is Charging The System In Gravity Racks for Pallets?
Sometimes the products are not able to flow in the downward direction into the bay of the Gravity Racks for Pallets.
When you unload the first product from the storage system, there are chances that the second product will be stuck in its path and do not take the first pallet position.
In such situations, the forklift operator pushes the first pallet-loaded product in the backward direction that moves all the pallets stored behind it.
In this way, the flow of all stored products starts, which is called charging the system in Gravity Racks for Pallets.
7. Can You Control The Speed Of Flowing Pallets In Gravity Racks for Pallets?
Yes, you can easily control the speed of flowing pallets in Gravity Racks for Pallets.
Brake rollers are designed to control the pallet’s flowing speed.
They are connected at alternate and equal distances between the rollers in a flowing path.
Brake rollers are available in different diameters, but 2.5 inches in diameter is most common.
8. Do Flowing Products Fall Out From Gravity Racks for Pallet’s Unloading Side?
No, the products cannot fall out from Gravity Racks for Pallet’s unloading side during their flow.
Pallet stoppers are welded with the beams of Gravity Racks for Pallets that do not allow the flowing pallets to fall out from the storage system.
9. How High Can You Make Gravity Racks for Pallets?
You can make the Gravity Racks for Pallets according to your desired height.
It is your forklift capacity that how high it can load and unload your pallet loaded products.
Usually, Gravity Racks for Pallets are manufactured up to 10 meters high.
10. What Does Gravity Do In Gravity Racks for Pallets?
Gravity is the primary source of product flow into the bay of Gravity Racks for Pallets.
When you load products on the higher side of the storage system, gravity forces the product to move towards the lower side due to the product’s weight.
The higher the weight of products, the higher will be the force of gravity acts upon them.
11. What Do Roller Conveyors Do In Gravity Racks for Pallets?
The roller conveyors are connected one after the other inside the bay of Gravity Racks for Pallets.
Each roller can rotate freely about its mean position with low friction.
Their work is to provide a rolling surface to the pallet-loaded products so that they can easily flow from the higher to the lower side of the storage system.
Each roller can carry about 3000 pounds (1400 kg) of weight.
12. Is It Possible to Adjust the Gravity Racks for Pallet’s Bay Height?
Yes, the bay height in Gravity Racks for Pallets can be easily adjusted by small effort.
The roller bed is connected with the beams at both ends of the storage system.
In order to change the bay height, the beams can be easily unbolted from the upright frames.
The beams can be bolted again with the uprights after changing the bay height according to your desires.
13. What Does The Load Separator Do In Gravity Racks for Pallets?
The load separator is connected to the flowing path between the first and second pallet positions.
It separates the first pallet-loaded product from all the products stored behind it into the Gravity Racks for Pallet’s lane.
When you unload the first loaded product, the load separator allows the second product to take the place of the first pallet position.
14. Can You Adopt LIFO Stock Rotation Style In Gravity Racks for Pallets?
Yes, you can adopt the LIFO (Last In, First Out) stock rotation style in Gravity Racks for Pallets.
One of these storage system types is named Push Back Gravity Racks for Pallets.
This system also works on gravity and consist of nested carts.
Products are placed on pallets and then stored in this storage system on the carts.
Once you store the first pallet, the second product pushes the first stored product inside the bay and takes the first pallet position.
In the same manner, you can store products in the complete bay, and the final product stored will be the first product that can be withdrawn from this bay.
15. What Are The Applications Of Gravity Racks for Pallets?
Gravity Racks for Pallets have the following applications:
- Where you need to store in transition or intermediate zones between different areas in the same warehouse.
- Cosmetics industry
- Medicine industry
- Where you need to store date-sensitive and time-sensitive products.
- Food industry
- Cold or freezing environments
- Automotive supplies
- Drug Distribution facilities
- Distribution centers
- Large volume per SKUs
- High throughput
- Pick modules and staging areas
- Chemical Industry
16. What Benefits Do You Get From Gravity Racks for Pallets?
You can get the following benefits from Gravity Racks for Pallets:
- You can increase the storage density of your warehouse.
- The vertical space of your storage area can be utilized for storing purposes.
- You can use about 80% to 85% of your storage floor area space.
- The gravity effect reduces labor costs to a minimum level.
- The product’s loading and unloading processes are pretty easy.
- This storage system enables perfect pallet turnover (FIFO System)
- You can have easy and quick access to different lanes of this storage system.
- It is durable and has a low maintenance cost.
- You can have excellent stock control.
- You can quickly load and unload products without any wastage of time.
- To store products of different heights, you can change the bay height.
- It improves efficiency and throughput
- It provides you excellent ROI (Return on investment)
- It allows easy distribution and sorting of common SKUs
- It reduces forklift accidental risks due to having different loading and unloading aisles.
- You can store products more than 20 pallets deep.
- It is an ideal storage system for products that are near their expiration dates.
17. Do Gravity Racks for Pallets Have Any Drawbacks?
Yes, Gravity Racks for Pallets can have some drawbacks, as given below:
- You can store only one type of SKU per lane.
- This storage system has been designed for some particular dimensions and weight.
- To reconfigure the storage system, you need a lot of time and money.
- Pallet quality should be checked every time in order to ensure an excellent flow of pallets on the roller conveyors.
- This storage system is more expensive than other conventional storage systems.
18. What Are The Parts Of Gravity Racks for Pallets?
Gravity Racks for Pallets is assembled by using the following parts:
Beams are connected at different intervals inside the bay between uprights and are used to support the roller bed.
Circular shape rollers are connected with the profile inside the bay that rotates to provide continuous flow to the pallet-loaded products.
- Upright Columns:
They are made of steel, and the complete storage system structure stands on uprights.
They are connected with uprights inside the bay and with beams at both ends of the storage system. Roller conveyors are bolted with the profile.
- Brake Rollers:
These rollers control the speed of flowing pallets and are connected at alternate distances with the standard roller conveyors.
- Pallet Backstops:
To stop the flowing pallets at the unloading side of the system, pallet backstops are connected with the beams that do not allow them to fall out from the system.
- Pallet Guidance:
To guide the forklift operators to deposit pallet-loaded products safely into the storage system, pallet guidance is connected at the mouth of each loading side.
19. How Can You Import Gravity Racks for Pallets from China?
Gravity Racks for Pallets can be easily imported from China if you follow the steps given below:
- Search for different Gravity Racks for PalletsChinese manufacturers online, read customer reviews, and choose the best manufacturer.
- Find contact information or click the ‘’Contact Us’’ tab on their website.
- Provide complete details of your required specifications for this storage system.
- Fill up all the required information along with your delivery address.
- Clear all payments
- Place an order for your Gravity Racks for Pallets.
Fortunately, OKE Storage in China manufacturers the top-quality Gravity Racks for Pallets at affordable prices.
OKE Storage also provides installation services for this storage system to your site.
You can contact OKE Storage to finalize the best deal for you.