Your Leading Gravity Flow Racking Systems Manufacturer In China
OKE Storage with over 20 years of experience delivers you with the best and top-quality gravity racking at your doorstep. Gravity Flow Racking Systems is a deeper system to carry your product easily. Deliver you within a committed time period of 10-15 Dyas.
- Support Customized Design With 3D Sample – No Other Supplier Matches
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Detailed Install Instructions Or Videos
- Exported To Over 85 Countries
Our Well-known Gravity Flow Racking Systems Customer Group
Thrives Business With All Types Of Gravity Flow Racking Systems From OKE
Gravity Flow Racking Systems are high-density “First In, First Out” rack systems. These systems provide effective storage options for high inventory turns and are useful when storing time-sensitive products. OKE Storage ensures you with 100% customer support along with customizable design service.
Here are some Related Gravity Flow Racking Systems types are given:
"OKE Storage Is The Name You Can Trust"-The Best Gravity Flow Racking Systems
How Did Gravity Flow Racking Systems To Boom Business Gradually Up?
OKE Storage is a worldwide exporter over 20 years. Our pallet flow designs of Gravity Flow Racking Systems are designed for high performance with high-quality steel.
- Gravity Flow Racking Systems are best at the quality and you can rely on our company without any hesitation. OKE Storage gives you the essential solution for your business to increase stored product accessibility.
- Gravity Flow Racking Systems save your valuable and precious time, it also can provide high-density storage.
- The racking system is a cost-efficient storage solution. It also saves your labor cost as well. OKE Storage is the best choice for cost-saving.
- Our Gravity Flow Racking Systems are the systems that are convenient to use and operate because of their compact structure and perfect storage mechanism.
- Our systems have great ability to adjust, the shelves can be adjusted to meet product size and it reduces loading and unloading problems. As it follows FIFO (First-In-First-Out) and it is to ensure the efficient flow of products.
- You can rely on Gravity Flow Racking Systems if there is limited space in your warehouse. OKE Storage is the right choice for manufacturing Gravity Flow Racking Systems in China
Gravity Flow Racking Systems- Description
OKE Storage was established in 2000 and is considered the top ten shelving and racking manufacturer in China. If you need the best quality manufactured Gravity Flow Racking Systems, you can always contact them. OKE Storage has large satisfied Pallet Flow Racking Systems customers worldwide such that they export their products to more than 85 countries.
OKE Storage consists of large production equipment with 12 rolling lines for upright frames and eight rolling lines for Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Systems beams. They also have nine workshops together with more than 40 sets of other rack equipment. Professional racking engineers with a minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience worked in those workshops to manufacture your Gravity Flow Racking.
OKE Storage has a professional inspection team of 12 members. Their duty is to check the Gravity Flow Pallet Racking manufacturing at each step to ensure your storage system’s high quality. OKE Storage has more than 200 working staff with a minimum of three to four years of working experience to manufacture your Flow Rack System.
OKE Storage ordered the top-quality raw material from China’s largest steel manufacturing company, Bao Steel Co. Ltd. They provide you with the best product storage solution. You can store date-sensitive products in the Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Systems and the products that need to be stored for a long time.
Due to having 20 years of large experience in the racking and shelving field, OKE Storage can provide you with Gravity Flow Pallet Racking customization services. They use the latest technology CNC machines and professional working staff to manufacture any type of Gravity Flow Racking Systems design. You have to provide complete details of your desired Gravity Flow Racking design; the experienced OKE engineers will make your design within the given deadlines.
All the OKE Storage products are 100% quality-verified and have passed CE and ISO 2015 certification.
They also comply with the AS4084 standard, American RMI standard, and FEM standards.
OKE Storage is a reliable and affordable Pallet Flow Racking Systems manufacturer with a 5-star review rating for each of its products from its customers. After manufacturing, all of their products are coated with excellent quality powder to prevent corrosion.
You can also get one-stop storage solutions from OKE Storage. If you are unsure of the Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Systems design, they can send racking engineers to your site. These engineers will then guide you through all the requirements needed for your storage system.
Besides Pallet Flow Racking Systems, OKE Storage also provides you with other storage solutions and complete shelving and racking accessories. All of their products or accessories are 100% manufactured using quality standards and have quality certifications. Other available storage solutions include teardrop pallet racks, cantilever racks, push-back racks, etc.
You can also get the Gravity Flow Pallet Racking installation services from OKE Storage. They also provide you with installation animated videos that save your time and money. They use the latest packaging methods to avoid any damage to the products during transportation and can deliver your ordered products within 10 to 15 working days.
OKE Storage does not have strict Flow Rack System MOQ requirements. If you need a small number of products, you can place a minimum order of one piece. They also offer a free sample of their products to satisfy their customers and build their trust.
OKE Storage also has professional packaged and loading engineers to use your container space precisely. With their excellent experience, you can make full use of the container at a cheap cost. OKE can also provide you with ten years of extended warranty for each of their product. OKE Storage is available 24/7 to assist their customers with any queries about your Gravity Flow Racking Systems.
Gravity Flow Racking Systems- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you need to store your heavyweight warehouse and industrial products at the cheapest rates, OKE Storage is always there to help you!
OKE Storage Gravity Flow Racking Systems are considered to be the number one storage system for all types of warehouse and industrial products.
It not only stores your products at the cheapest rates but also utilizes maximum space of your storage floor area and storage area vertical height.
To learn in-depth about Gravity Flow Racking Systems, you need to read the FAQ guide given below:
1. What are Gravity Flow Racking Systems?
Gravity Flow Racking Systems are also known as Gravity Flow Racking, Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Systems, Gravity Flow Pallet Racking, and Pallet Flow Racking Systems.
It is a storage system used by different warehouses, industries, and distribution centers in order to store their products on pallets.
The gravity effect is used to move products into the bay of this storage system.
They are assembled using upright columns, beams, braces, profiles, skate wheels, roller conveyors, etc.
Forklift trucks are used to load and unload products in this storage system.
The loading side of the storage system is always made higher than the unloading side.
Both the FIFO (First In, First Out) and LIFO (Last In, First Out) stock rotation styles can be implemented in Gravity Flow Racking Systems.
2. Who Uses Gravity Flow Racking Systems?
There are numerous users and applications of Gravity Flow Racking Systems whose details are given below:
- Cosmetics industry
- Medicine industry
- For storing date-sensitive and time-sensitive products.
- Food industry
- Cold or freezing environments
- Automotive supplies
- You can implement this storage system to store in transition or intermediate zones between different areas in the same warehouse.
- Drug Distribution facilities
- Distribution centers
- Large volume per SKUs
- High throughput
- Pick modules and staging areas
- Chemical Industry
3. What is the Working Mechanism of Gravity Flow Racking Systems?
Gravity Flow Racking Systems works on a simple mechanism to load and unload your products.
- Lift the banned product on a pallet using a forklift truck.
- Move towards the higher side of the Pallet Flow Racking System.
- Drop the pallet on the skate wheels or roller conveyors in a bay where you need to store your product.
- The pallet-loaded products start traveling towards the lower side of the Gravity Flow Racking due to the gravity effect.
- It stops behind the already stored pallets in the same bay.
- The stored product can be unloaded using a forklift truck.
- Lift the stored pallet.
- Reverse your forklift truck.
- The second stored pallet in the bay takes the first pallet position.
4. How Much Deep the Gravity Flow Racking Systems Can Be Made?
The Gravity Flow Racking System’s depth can be made according to your choice.
The bay length can be shorter or longer per your warehouse or industry needs.
The standard depth of Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Systems is 25 meters.
This means that if you are using a 40-inch by 48 inches pallet, you can store around 20 pallets in a single bay of Gravity Flow Pallet Racking.
5. What are the Different Types of Gravity Flow Racking Systems?
Gravity Flow Racking Systems are available in three types, whose names are given below:
- Carton Flow Gravity Racking System
- Pallet Flow Gravity Racking System
- Push Back Gravity Racking System
6. What Are the Differences Between Different Types of Gravity Flow Racking Systems?
The different types of Gravity Flow Racking Systems have the following differences:
- Carton Flow Gravity Racking System:
This storage system consists of a full bed of polycarbonate or skate wheels in order to transfer small-size products from the loading side to the unloading side.
It operates on both FIFO and LIFO stock rotation styles.
- Pallet Flow Gravity Racking System:
This storage system consists of a full bed of roller or skate wheel conveyors in order to transfer large-size products from the loading side to the unloading side.
The products are placed on pallets and then stored in this storage system.
It follows only the FIFO (First In, First Out) stock rotation style.
- Push Back Gravity Racking System:
This type stores large and heavy-weight products on the pallets and uses only one aisle to load and unload your products.
You must push the first product backward to store the second product in the same bay.
It follows the LIFO (Last In, First Out) stock rotation style.
7. What are Roller or Wheel Conveyors in Gravity Flow Racking Systems?
The polycarbonate wheels or steel roller conveyors are small parts installed between the two profiles in the bay of Pallet Flow Racking Systems.
They are available in different diameters, where the 2.5-inch diameter is the most common.
The wheel or roller conveyors roll about their mean position and provide a smooth flow to the traveling pallet-loaded products.
8. What are Brake Rollers in Gravity Flow Racking Systems?
Due to gravity, the pallet-loaded products flow from the higher side of the Gravity Flow Pallet Rack System to the lower side.
So, the speed of the flowing products should be in control to avoid any accident.
For this, brake rollers are connected with standard roller conveyors at alternate distances.
Whenever a pallet flows on a brake roller, it slows its speed to a minimum level.
9. What is the Gravity Flow Racking System’s Roller Conveyor Weight Capacity?
The Gravity Flow Pallet Racking roller conveyors are made with excellent quality material.
It can withstand the heavyweight of the products in an efficient manner.
Different roller conveyors are available with various internal diameters, and each has its own weight holding capacity.
The most common of them is 2.5 inches in diameter with a weight capacity of about 3000 pounds (1400 kg).
10. How Many Roller Conveyors are needed in a Single Gravity Flow Racking System’s Bay?
The quantity of Gravity Flow Pallet Rack System’s roller conveyors depends on the length of the bay or depth of the bay.
If you want to install 20 pallets deep Flow Rack System where the pallets to be used have dimensions of 40 inches wide by 48 inches long; then the bay length will be about:
48 inches x 20 = 960 inches (25 meters)
The standard roller conveyor diameter is 2.5 inches, so to cover 960 inches (25 meters) bay length, you need about 384 roller conveyors by the formula below:
384 roller conveyors x 2.5 inches diameter = 960 inches (25 meters) bay length
You can reduce the number of roller conveyors by increasing the space between alternating conveyors.
- What is a Gravity Flow Racking System’s Profile?
The Pallet Flow Racking System’s profile is a long steel bar connected with upright frames inside the bay and with beams at the start and end of the bay.
Each Gravity Flow Pallet Rack System’s bay consists of two profiles.
The traveling path for the pallet-loaded products is made with roller conveyors, which are connected with two profiles inside the bay.
- What Do You Mean by Gravity Flow Racking System’s Bay?
The Flow Rack System’s bay is an area where pallet-loaded products flow from loading to the unloading site and are stored.
Each bay is inclined at an angle of about 3 inches with the horizontal to provide a smooth flow to the loaded products.
13. Can You Adjust the Gravity Flow Racking System’s Bay Height?
Yes, the Gravity Flow Racking System’s bay height can be easily and quickly adjusted according to your needs.
The Gravity Flow Pallet Rack System’s profiles are connected with the beams at the start and end of the bay.
You can quickly unbolt the beams from uprights, adjust the bay height, and bolt the beams again with the upright frames.
14. What Is Load Separator In Gravity Flow Racking Systems?
The load separator is an optional but essential component in the Gravity Flow Racking Systems.
It is connected with the roller conveyors just after the first pallet position.
The load separator separates the first pallet-loaded product from all the pallet-loaded products in the same bay.
15. How Does Gravity Flow Racking System’s Load Separator Work?
The Gravity Flow Pallet Rack System’s load separator has two parts.
The first part is near the unloading side, like a handle connected with the profile, and a roller conveyor is attached to it.
The second part has a perpendicular shape steel stopper that can go up and down in order to stop or continue the product’s flow.
- When the first pallet-loaded product takes its position at the start of the bay, it pushes the load separator’s first part below.
- Due to this, the second part moves up to the lane, and its perpendicular shape stoppers stop the flow of other pallet-loaded products in the same lane.
- When you remove the first pallet-loaded product, stress on the first part releases that remove the second part from the path.
- This allows the second pallet to take the first pallet position.
16. How Can You Avoid Product Slipping in Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Systems?
As products flow from the higher side towards the lower side, there is always a chance of product slipping and severe accidents.
To avoid such situations in Pallet Flow Racking Systems, you can do the things given below:
- You must connect maximum brake rollers at alternate distances with the roller conveyors to control the flow speed.
- You must incline the bay in such a way that it allows the smooth product flow and provide stability to large-size products.
- You should add hurdles at both ends of the Flow Rack System that will not allow the products to fall out or slip from the storage system.
17. What Do You Mean By ‘’Charging The System’’ In Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Systems?
As the product flows on roller conveyors due to the effect of gravity, they may encounter a problem and stop traveling.
Due to this, all loading and unloading process in that bay disturbs.
To handle this situation, the first pallet-loaded product is pushed backward using a forklift truck.
When you push the first pallet backward, a force will be applied to all the products which are stored behind it.
This will move all the stored products from their positions.
The gravity then again forces the stopped products to flow towards the lower side of the Gravity Flow Racking.
This process is called ‘’Charging the System’’ in Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Systems.
18. Which Parts Are Used To Assemble Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Systems?
The Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Systems are made up of the following components.
- Upright frames:
The complete structure of Gravity Flow Racking stands on upright frames that are anchored to the floor for the stability of the system.
The beams are attached on both loading and unloading sides that join the upright frames together and support the roller beds.
A component that is bolted to the beams at each end level on which the roller beds are supported.
- Pallet Guidance:
The loading side of the roller beds is equipped with pallet guidance that guides the forklift operators to deposit the product safely into the storage system.
The gravity roller conveyors are used to make a roller bed on which the stored product flows from loading to the unloading side of the Flow Rack System.
- Brake Rollers:
The brake rollers are used to control the speed of the flowing product.
- Pallet Backstops:
The pallet backstops are attached at the unloading side of the Gravity Flow Pallet Racking that stops the flow of product at the lower end of the system.
19. How Can You Know About The Best Gravity Flow Pallet Rack System Manufacturer?
Due to having excess Gravity Flow Pallet Rack System’s benefits, this storage system is in excess demand all over the world and has many manufacturers.
You can find the best Pallet Flow Racking System manufacturer by following the steps below:
- Search different manufacturers online and read their Gravity Flow Rackingqualities and manufacturing material.
- You can consult different Gravity Flow Pallet Rack System users and ask about the best manufacturers.
- You can check the customer review ratings of different manufacturers and choose the best one among them.
- You can search on Google about the top-ten Gravity Flow Pallet Rackingmanufacturers and choose one between them.
The Chinese racking and shelving market is considered the number one Pallet Flow Racking System manufacturer worldwide.
OKE Storage in China manufactures Flow Rack Systems at the cheapest rates with excellent quality material that long last for many years.
They have a large customer group, including Pepsi, Coca-Cola, etc., that always give them 5-star reviews for their products.