Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Manufacturer and Supplier in China
OKE Storage designs excellent Gravity Flow Pallet Racks. You can use these racks for various purposes, especially when you have a First In, First Out inventory system. These racks have several features, including:
- Offers high-density storage
- 1300kg standard load capacity
- Decreases loading and unloading obstruction
OKE Storage Gravity Flow Pallet Rack
A Gravity Rack is a storage solution that relies on Earth’s gravity flow to load, manage, and unload stored pallets in your warehouse. The Gravity Racking System behaves just like a conveyor within the structure.
It consists of a deck of wheels or rollers, which are inclined to some degree, allowing the pallets to travel forward with the help of gravitation push. OKE Storage suggests these racks to distribution centers and large warehouses with consistent throughput.
Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Benefits
Once the front pallet is picked, the remaining in line automatically comes forward, leaving a space to add more pellets to the system.
You don’t have to manually set the pallets using forklifts every time the goods are unloaded from the flow lane.
Gravity racks permit you to add multiple rollers to the flow lane to make the loading and unloading process quick and smooth.
With these racks, you can keep an eye on the inventory and knows which stock has been delivered and which is left in the warehouse.
How Does Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Works?
Gravity Flow Pallet Racks are downward-sloped, non-powered storage conveyors. They allow preceding pallets to move to the front side of the flow lane once the leading pallet is removed or picked.
The process occurs when the pallet goods are loaded at the high end of the Gravity Racking System one by one. And within a defined lane (flow lane), the pallets then move forward with the help of rollers through gravitational force down the shelf. As a result, the entire structure is filled from front and end.
OKE Storage offers excellent customization in gravity racking to fit your needs.
Advantages of Gravity Flow Pallet Rack
Opting for a Gravity Flow Pallet Rack can be beneficial in many ways. But it is vital to understand that not every rack manufacturer uses superior quality materials, which could be a life-threatening issue.
But since OKE Storage is one of the leading Gravity Racks constructors in China, you can rely on the product’s quality, as well as enjoy the following advantages:
- High storage space
- Improved goods visibility
- Customization possibility
- Requires basic maintenance
- Increased labor productivity
- Ideal rotation of perishable items
- Simple goods pick-up and unloading operations
- Saves your aisle area for easy forklift functionality
Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Components
The essential components in a Gravity Flow Pallet Rack include:
- Beams: Connects upright with the main structure to form shelves.
- Upright: A part that helps build frames for organized storage.
- Pallet Block Stops: Stop loaded pallets from hitting and damaging items in the rack.
- Flow Lane: A track within the structure with rollers or wheels to make goods movable.
- Protection Net: To protect the warehouse flooring in case the goods fall during loading and unloading.
Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Roller
The roller bed consists of several C-section frames, unpowered rollers, brake rollers, entry guide, and pallet separators:
The roller bed is made into standard modules and connected by bolts and nuts.
Roller Diameter: 60mm
The Slope of the Roller Bed: 3-5°
Load Per Roller: 150kg/Roller
Standard: 300/1800 rollers
Bearings: Sturdy and Durable
Choose OKE Storage Gravity Flow Pallet Rack
OKE Storage has been making high-quality Gravity Racks and all other types of racking systems since 2000. We are a qualified rack-building company with 20+ years of experience in the field. We have provided services to leading organizations like Toyota, DHL, and Pepsi. Moreover, OKE Storage has an excellent reputation among our global customers in 85+ countries.
We have 200+ expert and talented engineers to assure every production step is completed without mistakes. We always prefer choosing premium standard raw materials, powder coating, and packaging. to make the final product robust to survive for years.
OKE Storage also provides customization racking solutions. Plus, all our racking systems are CE and ISO 2015 certified. Furthermore, we follow AS4084, FEM, and RMI guidelines to meet the 100% quality standards.
Our company also offers a 1:1 3D sample design of your selected rack to make earlier amendments in the design if necessary. Call us today for any further queries regarding installing, repairing, or maintaining gravity flow pallet racks.
A Gravity Flow Pallet Rack falls under a category of racking systems, which allows utilization of almost all popular pallet types. Nevertheless, the pallet material matters the most. It is noticed that wooden pallets move flawlessly compared to steel pallets on Gravity Racks. Therefore, you can choose any wooden pallet type from the list below:
- 2-way pallet
- 4-way pallet
- Stringer pallet
- Block pallet
- Solid deck pallet
- Reversible pallet
- Non-reversible pallet
- Single-faced pallet
- Double-faced pallet
When installing a Gravity Flow Pallet Pack, you are free to choose different types of forklifts suitable for the warehouse. But make sure you pick those which are capable of lifting loads up to 3000lbs. And since these racks are installed indoors, you must avoid choosing heavy-duty and large-size machines. So, here’s the list of compatible forklifts for your Gravity Racks.
- Pump trucks
- Reach forklifts
- Walkie pallet trucks
- Three-wheel forklifts
- Counterbalance forklifts
- Typical warehouse forklift
It will be best if you have a professional hand to install a Gravity Flow Pallet Rack to ensure the structure is set up correctly. But, for a general idea, here’s how Gravity Racks are fitted.
- Beams and uprights are joined to build levels and bays
- Once frames are erected, they are screwed within the flooring
- After the structure is created, flow lanes are added to each level
- Erect a single unit and test it with load before installing others
To keep your Gravity Flow Pallet Rack in good shape, you should follow these maintenance guidelines:
- Keep checking the structure at least twice a month
- Identify and fix loosened screws and damaged areas due to loading and unloading
- Apply special lubricant on the internal and external components of the rack
- Measure the slope to ensure its inclined as per the manufacturer’s recommendation
- Remove the load whenever you are maintaining the racks
Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Applications
Why OKE Storage Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Reliable
|Weight & Dimensions
|850-1050mm Or Customized
|1800/2700/3600mm Or Customized
|Height: 80~160mm; Width: 45mm/50mm; Thickness: 1.5~2.5mm
|80*60; 90*60; 90*70; 90*75; 100*67; 100*70; 100*75; 120*75; 120*87mm, Thickness: 1.5~3.0mm
|Max 12000mm Or Customized
|The Slop of Roller Bed
|Load Per Roller
|Sturdy and Durable
|Gravity Flow Pallet Rack
|Step Beam/Box Beam
|Number Of Levels
|According To Customer Needs
|Steel/Q 235B Steel(Same Level SS400), Q345 Steel( Same Level SM490)
|Unit Bay Capacity
|500kg – 23000kg / Customized
|Standard: Blue(RAL5005/5015), Orange(RAL2004), Customized: All RAL Color, MOQ( per 20FT container)
|Powder Coated/ Galvanized
|Package Ends With Cardboard And Bundle With Steel Strapped Outsides, Follow The Customer’s Needs.
|Durable, Corrosion Protection
|Warehouse Storage System
|Yes, Any Questions You Can Consult With Free.
|Support For Custom:
|Yes, CAD/PDF/3D Drawing
|Available (Delivery Cost By Buyer)
|Yes, 1:1 3D Sample, Save Your Time And Cost of Trial and Error
|Yes, If Needed.
|CE / ISO
|15-20 Days For Regular Pallet Racking, One Container
|Yes, Submit Installation Drawing Or Video, Also Send Engineer To Your Site If Needed.
|Yes, We Submit Free Maintenance Guide.
|Yes, We Submit Repair Services.
“My buying experience went very smoothly. I contacted OKE Storage for a gravity flow pallet rack for my warehouse, told about my requirements, and got the exact system delivered.”
“I was happy with the OKE Storage website. I was able to find the correct type of storage solution, so I called the company, got affordable rates, and placed my order.”
“Kudos to OKE Storage customer service. I was handled by a professional agent who helped me with my racking customization needs. I confirmed the dimensions and received what I needed.”
A Top-Class Gravity Flow Pallet Rack At Your Doorstep
OKE Storage delivers the most value for operations that have a high volume of inventory and goods. It has over 20 years of experience and has been exported to over 85 countries. We provide a one-stop storage solution for all your racking needs.
- Support Customized Design With 3D Sample – No Other Supplier Matches
- Certified With CE & ISO
- Free Sample Solution
- Rich Experience Of 20+ Years
Expand Business With OKE Storage All Types Of Gravity Flow Pallet Rack
With the help of OKE Storage’s Gravity Flow Pallet Rack, you can find ways to move products quickly and efficiently. Gravity Flow Pallet Rack is a high-density “First In, First Out” rack system. OKE Storage helps you with having the right kind of pallet rack system in place and it can make a huge difference in the output of your warehouse.
How Did Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Help To Improve Your Business?
OKE Storage pallet flow designs with high-quality steel give you the perfect racking experience. OKE Storage is a worldwide exporter of Gravity Flow Pallet Rack over the years.
- OKE Storage is the name of quality, we are known for delivering its super quality and it helps you with easy sorting and distribution.
- OKE Storage is your trustworthy business partner and gives you the best ideas. Gravity Flow Pallet Rack is a cost-efficient storage solution. It also saves your labor cost as well.
- This type of racking is good for the rotation of goods/inventory. It enables fast inventory rotation.
- OKE Storage has 2 decades of experience designing rackings. We’re here to help you create a system that exceeds your expectations and improves your storage efficiency.
- OKE Storage gives you an excellent solution for large-volume storage space problems in the form of a Gravity Flow Pallet Rack. These pallets can be loaded and unloaded.
- These systems have a great ability to adjust, the shelves of the Gravity Flow Pallet Rack can be adjusted to meet product size and it reduces loading and unloading problems.
- As OKE Storage is the best option in manufacturing of Gravity Flow Pallet Rack that maximizes actual storage space by minimizing path and it allows a quick and efficient storage solution.
OKE Storage Gravity Flow Pallet Rack Features
- Given Certificate
OKE Storage delivers you with the best Gravity Flow Pallet Rack by following international standards like ISO.
- Installation Service
OKE Storage values the customer ease at the top and provides free services even after the installation.
- 10 Years Warranty
All the design of the Gravity Flow Pallet Rack manufactured by OKE Storage comes up with a warranty of 10 years.
- Customized Service
OKE Storage provides customized designs, according to the requirement of the customer.