Your First-Class Drive Through Racks Manufacturers In China
OKE Storage is always the best choice when you are looking for a perfect racking experience. If you need a complete storage solution, we can help and assist you. We’ve been providing high-density Drive Through Racks for more than 20 years.
- Support Customized Design With 3D Sample – No Other Supplier Matches
- 10 years supper warranty
- Export over 85 countries
- Best Installation Service
Our Well-known Drive Through Racks Customer Group
The Name Of Excellence That Delivers Class Drive Through Racks - OKE
OKE Storage will make sure your system is the best fit for your space, therefore we deliver Drive Through Racks. Manufacturing and installation of Drive Through Racks by OKE Storage would be your right choice ever.
We do the best utilization of our top-quality raw material and top-quality powder coatings according to ISO/international standards in the making of Drive Through Racks.
Here is some Related Drive Through Racks types are given:
SkyRocket Your Business With Our Top-Quality Drive Through Racks - OKE Storage
How Does Drive Through Racks Helps To Maximize Storage?
OKE Storage is manufacturing and delivering the best quality Drive Through Racks for more than 20 years. It can help you to increase productivity and our experience reflects in our designing and making of the Drive Through Racks, as per your requirements. It is always available to provide the complete storage solution as we provide a one-stop solution for your Drive Through Racks.
- Drive Through Racks by OKE Storage gives you a high-density storage solution that fulfills your all storage needs.
- OKE Storage is providing you with efficient and durable Drive Through Racks, because of our strong welding and professional team.
- Our strong inspection team is united to deliver you long-lasting and perfect drive through racking solutions.
- If you are looking for dated and time-sensitive Drive Through Racks, then our team is available for your assistance.
- OKE Storage offers you customizable designs, along with 100% customer support, after-sale services, and installation services as well. A complete racking package in one place only.
- For Drive Through Racks, OKE Storage ensures quality by strict inspection of strong welding, load Test, raw material strong and professional packaging etc.
Drive Through Racks – Description
With over 20 years of experience in Racking and shelving, the OKE Storage System is able to provide you with the best quality Drive Through Racks as they bought top-quality raw materials for Drive Through Racks production from one of China’s biggest steel manufacturing companies named Bao Steel Co., Ltd.
You can eliminate your product’s storage problems by adding OKE Storage System’s Drive Through Racks in your warehouse or industry that can efficiently store your products and provide you with maximum storage density. Any forklift truck can be used for loading and unloading your products. The different loading and unloading aisles will enable you to work precisely without wasting your precious time on stock rotation from the same side.
Drive Through Racks enables you to store your products on multiple levels high, one above the other separated by support pallet rails which means that you may be not only able to utilize the storage floor area but also the vertical height of your warehouse storage area by installing OKE Storage System’s Drive Through Racks in your warehouse or industry.
By simply driving through the bay of the storage system, you can easily deposit or withdraw your products in just a few minutes. OKE Storage Drive Through Racks can be extended to about ten pallets deep and around 46 feet (14 m) high with a weight holding capacity per level of about 500 kg to 1500 kg. It follows FIFO (First In, First Out) stock rotation pattern, which provides a good storage solution for date-sensitive and time-sensitive products.
OKE Storage System has professional customized racking engineers that can provide you, customized Drive Through Racks solutions for your warehouse, i.e., you can store pallets of any dimensions and products of any height. It can be reconfigured easily according to the type of product being loaded into the storage system. You can get blue, orange, or any customized color racks from OKE Storage System. Also it can provide you with other top-quality racks, such as push back racking system, pallet shuttle, flow racks for pallets, storage mezzanine, etc.
The OKE Storage System gives you the opportunity to order any flexible quantity of Drive Through Racks and can also provide you with a free test sample of their products. They have advanced Drive Through Racks manufacturing machines and a staff of more than 200 employees that ensures the best quality of your ordered products. Your ordered Drive Through Racks is inspected at every manufacturing step by a professional team of 12 members.
If you are confused about installing Drive Through Racks in your warehouse or industry, then OKE Storage System also provides you with the best installation services and animated videos that help you understand the structure and design of Drive Through Racks for your warehouse. They provide you with ten years of super long warranty for all of their products in the absence of any external damage, and during this period, you can free service from OKE if you encounter any problem with your ordered Drive Through Racks. So, if you need a high-quality manufactured and reliable Drive Through Racks, Nanjing International OKE Storage System will be your best choice.
Drive Through Racks – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
When you require to store large quantities of uniform products that are also date sensitive and time-sensitive, then Drive Through Racks can serve the purpose efficiently.
You can easily place your loaded pallet on the rails of this storage system from one side of the storage system and quickly withdraw them from the other side of the storage system.
With the help of this FAQ guide, you can quickly get information on Drive Through Racks’s working mechanism, specifications, components, cost, and safety precautions.
1. What Is Drive Through Racks?
Drive Through Racks is a type of high-density storage system used by different warehouses and industries to store their products efficiently.
The primary components used in this storage system are upright frames, load-arms, rails, etc., that are connected through bolts.
The products can be stored or retrieved from this storage system by using a forklift truck.
2. Who Uses Drive Through Pallet Racking?
When you have a large number of uniform products, or you need to store date-sensitive and time-sensitive products, Drive Through Racks will be your best choice.
This storage system follows FIFO (Fast In, First Out) rotation of the stored products that means that the first product stored in the storage system will be the first one to be retrieved.
So any warehouse or industry where product storage requires a FIFO manner can use this storage system to utilize their storage area efficiently.
3. How Does The Drive Through Racks Work?
The Drive Through Racks follows a FIFO (First In, First Out) manner for storing and retrieving the products. The storage system works by following the steps below:
- You first have to ban your products from the pallet.
- At this stage, you have to select the bay, level number, and position of the Drive Through Rackswhere you need to store your product.
- Now lift the loaded pallet with a forklift at a height around 1 to 2 inches above the pallet support rail system of the selected storage level.
- You should carefully drive your forklift into the selected storage bay of this storage system and stop at the position where you need to store the product.
- After carefully matching both ends of the pallet with the pallet support rail system, you should place the loaded pallet onto the rail system.
- Reverse your forklift slowly and carefully back towards the loading aisle.
- For unloading the product, you should carefully lift the stored product on the pallet from the Drive Through Racks and remove it from the storage system by driving your forklift into the unloading aisle.
4. What Is The Function Of Support Rails In Drive Through Racks?
The support rail is the main component in this storage system used for holding the loaded products on pallets.
They are bolted to special drive through rack arms attached with the upright frame column of the Drive Through Racks.
5. What Are The Types Of Rail Systems Used In Drive Through Racks?
Drive Through Racks has two types of rail systems depending on the type of products being loaded in the storage system.
- Structural Rails System: It is a simple structural angle bolted to the rack arms. It is made of structural steel with a ledge and provides side support to the loaded products.
- Z-Rail System: This rail has a Z-shape rail that runs the depth of the lane and provides sturdy support to the loaded products. It has more robust shape properties for higher capacity and less rotation.
6. What Is The Function Of Floor Rails In Drive Through Racks?
When you need to retrieve or store a product in this storage system, you must drive your forklift into the bay of the storage system.
There are many chances that the forklift may collide with the upright frame column near the floor.
To avoid this difficulty, the floor rails are connected with the upright frame columns on the floor and inside the bay of this storage system prevent any forklift accidents near the floor.
7. How Much Deep The Drive Through Racks Can Be Made?
The Drive Through Racks can be made as deeper as you want by increasing upright frame columns and rail systems.
A standard depth used for this storage system is ten pallets deep, which means that you can store about ten loaded pallets in one level and a single row of the storage system.
8. What Is The Weight Capacity Of Drive Through Racks?
This storage system is a kind of heavy-duty racking system which is highly flexible and has a high utilization rate.
In standard Drive Through Racks, each pair of rails can hold a weight of up to 500kg to 1500kg.
9. How Can You Load/Unload Products In Drive Through Racks?
The Drive Through Racks follows a FIFO (First In, First Out) manner for storing and retrieving the products.
For Loading, you should lift the loaded pallet with the help of a forklift and then drive the forklift carefully into the bay of the storage system.
Now place the loaded pallet on the support rails and carefully reverse your forklift back to the aisle from where you entered into the storage system.
For unloading, move towards the opposite side aisle, pick up the loaded pallet with the help of a forklift, and leave the bay of the storage system without damaging the upright column.
10. What Are The Accessories You Can Add In Drive Through Racks?
You can add the following accessories to the Drive Through Racks.
- Forklift Guide Rail: It is a steel rail at ground level that runs along the entire aisle that guides the forklift operator to protect from possible impacts with the upright columns.
- Welded Baseplates: They are specially designed for upright vertical columns with the highest load capacity and height.
- Pallet Guidance: They are situated at the front of the support rails that help the forklift operators when depositing unit loads and protecting the complete storage structure against potential impacts.
- Warning Lights: You can add blinking lights or warning lights to your Drive Through Racks upright frames that make the storage system visible to all the working staff.
- Shims: For irregular floors, the shims can be added at the bottom of the upright steel frames equal in size to the upright base to provide stability to the structure.
- Protect parapet: For the prevention of any accidents that occur due to any irresponsibility of the forklift drivers, you can use the protect parapet for your Drive Through Racks.
- Column Guards Floor Mounted: You can add floor-mounted column guards at the bottom of each upright frame that prevents any damage to the uprights due to the collision of forklift trucks.
- V-Shaped Column Guards: You can also add V-Shaped column guards at the bottom of each upright frame to prevent forklift collision with the uprights.
- Ram guard: You can add the ram guards to every Drive Through Racks uprights to avoid accidents.
11. What Should Be The Space Between Loaded Pallets In a Lane And Overhead Loaded Pallet In Drive Through Racks?
You can store your products on multiple levels high in the Drive Through Racks on support rails connected with the upright columns through support arms.
In order to retrieve pallet-loaded products from the Drive Through Racks, you must have to lift the pallet before removing it from the storage system.
There must be some space between the stored product and the overhead loaded pallet for lifting the loaded pallet.
In standard measures, there must be about 3 inches of space between the stored product and its overhead loaded pallet to avoid any collision between them.
12. What Are The Benefits Of Using Drive Through Racks In Your Warehouse?
The Drive Through Racks has the following benefits:
- Store your products in an efficient way.
- The Drive Through Racksutilizes 70% of your warehouse storage floor area.
- You will be able to utilize the vertical height of your warehouse storage area for storing your heavy-weight products on multiple levels high.
- The Drive Through Racksfollows FIFO (First In, Last Out) manner; that is why it is best for storing date-sensitive products.
- The Drive Through Racks can be easily reconfigured.
- You can easily adjust the support rails spacing on 3-inch vertical centers to store large or small products in the Drive Through Racks.
- The Drive Through Racksis capable of storing a weight of about 1100 pounds (500 kg) to 3300 pounds (1500 kg) per level.
- You can store any type of product in your Drive Through Racks.
- The Drive Through Racksgives you high storage density.
- The Drive Through Rackshas a high utilization rate.
- You can also store products at the bottom level/on your Drive Through Racks floor which lowers the product’s storage cost.
- The Drive Through Racks can be very easy to install.
- The Drive Through Racksis an affordable warehouse storage system.
- This storage system has separate loading and unloading aisles that make you comfortable loading activities on one aisle and unloading activities on the other.
- This storage system is a perfect solution for temperature-controlled storage to help rotate stock and keep the pallets in order.
- This storage system can provide you with a wide variety of depths and heights to meet any storage requirement.
13. What Are The Demerits Of Using Drive Through Racks?
The Drive Through Racks can have the following demerits:
- Increased chances of forklift accidents with the upright frame columns.
- You cannot access each product directly in this storage system.
- You should label the products in order to remember they’re correct stored position.
- This storage system requires more aisles that reduce storage space for the products.
14. What Is The Storage Density Of Drive Through Racks?
The storage density of the Drive-Through Racks refers to the percentage of the available space filled with the products.
The Drive Through Racks can be made more than ten pallets deep, and you can also utilize the vertical height of your storage floor area, so it has a very high storage density.
You can utilize about 70% to 80% of your storage area.
15. What Are The Applications Of Drive Through Racks?
The Drive Through Racks has the following applications:
- It is a perfect solution for temperature-controlled storage.
- Food and beverage industry.
- Blast freezers and coolers.
- Frozen or refrigerated warehouses.
- Seasonal or pressure-sensitive products.
- Best for perishable items that are rotated quickly.
- It can be used in warehouses where direct access to the stored products is not required.
- It can store homogeneous products with a large number of pallets of the same type and with a low turnover.
16. What Are The Specifications Of Drive Through Racks?
The Drive Through Racks has the following specifications:
- Height: up to 44 feet (13.5 m)
- Weight Capacity: 1100 pounds (500 kg) to 3300 pounds (1500 kg)per level.
- Compartment Height: up to 3000 mm (3 m)
- Compartment Width:up to 1800 mm (1.8 m)
- Temperature Ranges: -25°C to +35°C
- Raw Material: High quality cold rolling steel Q235B
- Material Thickness:5 mm / 1.8 mm / 2.0 mm / 2.5 mm
- Surface Treatment: Powder coated
- Rack Colors: Standard blue, orange, or customized available.
17. What Are The Features Of Drive Through Racks?
The Drive Through Racks has the following features:
- It can be accessed from both sides of the rack.
- It follows FIFO (First In, First Out) stock rotation.
- It is perfect for date-sensitive and time-sensitive products.
- Highly customizable to any length.
- It is a cost-effective solution for dense storage.
- The products are supported on the rails that are attached to the rack uprights.
- It provides more storage per cubic meter than any other storage system.
- High-density storage.
- Limited stock rotation.
- It can be easily assembled and disassembled.
- Weight capacity ranges between 500 kg to 1500 kg.
- It usually stores less variety and a large number of products.
- It is a good solution for the storage of homogeneous products with a significant number of pallets.
- Space optimization above 70%.
- Low maintenance and low assembly cost.
- Its structure is compatible with other storage systems.
- It enables clearly arranged logistics management.
- The forklift trucks should enter the storage system for loading and unloading purposes.
18. What Is The Difference Between Drive Through Racks And Selective Pallet Racking?
The Drive Through Racks and Selective Pallet Racking has the following differences:
- The Drive Through Racksrequires one aisle for loading and another aisle for unloading the products, whereas selective pallet racking requires only one aisle for loading and unloading the products.
- Products are stored on support rails in the Drive Through Racks, whereas selective pallet racking uses load beams in order to store the products.
- The forklift operator should enter the Drive Through Racksfor loading and unloading the products, whereas you do not need to enter the selective pallet racking for this purpose.
- Selective pallet racking provides high storage density than Drive Through Racks.
- You can directly access the stored products in selective pallet racking, whereas stored products cannot be accessed directly in this storage system.
19. What Is The Difference Between Drive In Racking And Drive Through Racks?
The Drive Through Racks and Drive In Racking has the following differences:
- This storage system requires one aisle for loading and another aisle for unloading the products, whereas drive in racking requires only one aisle for loading and unloading the products.
- This storage system follows FIFO (First In, First Out) stock rotation pattern, whereas Drive In Racking follows the LIFO (Last In, First Out) stock rotation pattern.
- This storage system can be accessed from both sides of the storage system, whereas you can access the drive in racking from only one side.
20. What Are The Components Of Drive Through Racks?
The Drive Through Racks has the following components:
- Upright Frames: The complete structure of this storage system stands on vertical upright steel frames that are connected with one another through horizontal braces, diagonal braces, and batter braces.
- Diagonal and Horizontal Braces: To provide stability to the two upright steel frames, two horizontal braces are attached at the upper and lower level, and diagonal braces are connected between the frames.
- Top Beams: The top beams join the upright frames in the upper area crosswise to secure the complete structure by creating gantries. The top beams should be placed in all the compact racking aisles.
- Batter Braces: These braces act as a support system between top beams that connect the rack’s upright frame structure. The batter braces structure is similar to the diagonal braces, and only the placement is different.
- Footplates: They are installed on the floor and are used to keep the Drive Through Racks in a steady position. The footplate connects the upright steel frames to the ground and assures the stability of the racking system.
- Guard Rails: They protect the Drive Through Racks from damage or collisions of the forklift trucks or other items. Guard rails are installed at a certain distance from the upright steel frames to the ground.
- Support Arm: They are used to support pallet rails and consist of holes of different kinds to provide more flexibility to the rack and bear the loaded pallets’ weight.
- Pallet Rails: They are installed to the upright steel frames by using support arms on which the loaded pallets are placed, stored, and retrieved.
21. How Drive Through Racks Can Be Assembled?
Drive Through Racks can be assembled by the following steps:
- It would be best if you marked the places where you need to install this storage system.
- Now footplates and other floor components should be installed.
- After that, the upright steel frames should be attached with the already installed floor components one by one.
- Once you install two alternate upright frames, you must attach the horizontal and diagonal braces between them to provide stability at this stage.
- After making the complete upright frame structure, you should bolt the support arms with each upright frame.
- Then it would be best if you bolted the support rails tightly with each support arm.
- If needed, you can install guard rails at the end of every installation step.
22. How Many Levels Of Drive Through Racks Can Be Installed In Your Warehouse?
The Drive Through Racks can be made multiple levels high for storing your heavy-weight products that depend on your warehouse storage area ceiling’s height and the forklift reaching capacity.
The standard height used is 44 feet (13.5 m), which means that you can make around 11 to 14 levels of this storage system.
23. Do Drive Through Racks Requires More Space For Storing Products?
No, the Drive Through Racks has a very high storage density.
It utilizes about 70% of your storage floor area and can use the total vertical height of your storage area for storing your products.
24. Can You Use The Drive Through Racks As LIFO System?
The Drive Through Racks is basically designed to perform a FIFO (First In, First Out) stock rotation for the stored products with the help of forklift trucks.
But when a bay of this storage system is completed loaded with products, you may withdraw a stored product from its loading location and reverse back the forklift.
It means that you can also use this storage system to follow LIFO rotation.
25. What Are Guard Rails In Drive Through Pallet Racking?
The forklift operators should enter the bay of this storage system; that is why there is always a risk of forklift accidents with the upright steel frames.
To avoid this difficulty, guard rails are used to protect the Drive Through Racks upright frames.
They are installed at a certain distance from the upright steel frames to the ground.
26. Do The Drive Through Racks Uses A Special Type Of Forklift For Loading/Unloading The Products?
The Drive Through Racks does not require any special forklift for loading and unloading the products.
Since the forklift operators must have to enter the bay of this storage system, you just need to take special care of the dimensions of the space between upright frames.
By following this, you will also be able to reduce forklift accidents with upright frames.
27. Why Can’t You Walk Through A Drive Through Racks?
As the forklift operators should enter the bay of this storage system to load and unload the products so the forklift travel passage should be clear for smooth working.
That is why if you walk through the racking bay, it will create trouble for the forklift operators to work properly and may result in severe damage to the racks or products.
28. Is Drive Through Racks Safe For Your Warehouse?
Yes, the Drive Through Racks is relatively safe for storing your products in your warehouse.
You should install the racking properly and add additional components like forklift guide rails, warning lights, shims, protect parapet, column guards, or ram guard to increase the safety measures.
You must buy your Drive Through Racks from Nanjing International OKE Storage Systems in China which uses the best quality material for its production.
29. Can You Import Drive Through Racks From China To Your Warehouse?
Yes, different Drive Through Racks manufacturing companies in China export their product to foreign countries.
You just have to search for your desired manufacturer and place your order.
Specifically, you can contact Nanjing International OKE Storage Systems in China which exports the Drive Through Racks all over the world.
30. What Are The MOQ Requirements For Drive Through Racks?
The word MOQ stands for “Minimum Order Quantity.”
Every Drive Through Racks manufacturer has its own MOQ requirements.
If you need a flexible MOQ, you can contact Nanjing International OKE Storage Systems in China; they have no strict MOQ requirements.
You can order according to your warehouse storage requirements.
31. What Is The Best Material For The Manufacturing Of Drive Through Racks?
The primary material used for the manufacturing of this storage system is steel.
The most common steel types used by different manufacturers are Q235B (S235 in European Standard) and Q345B (S355 European Standard).
If you want a reliable Drive Through Racks manufacturer, you can contact Nanjing International OKE Storage Systems in China.
They always manufacture their products by using the best quality steel that long lasts for a number of years to give you the best possible results of maintaining your storage system.
32. How Drive Through Racks Can Be Installed In Your Warehouse?
The warehouses have vast storage space for their products, so it is not easy for you to install a big Drive Through Racks project on your own.
You must need to contact a reliable Drive Through Racks manufacturer that provides you efficient installation services by keeping an eye on every minor factor related to your Drive Through Racks installation.
Fortunately, Nanjing International OKE Storage Systems in China can efficiently provide you with all the services mentioned above.
They have a professional racking team with a high experience of about 20 years and can provide you with free installation guides and animated videos that always save your time and money.
They can also provide you with on-site installation guidance.
33. What Can Be The Cost Of Drive Through Racks?
Drive Through Racks is a cost-effective storage solution for different warehouses and industries.
You should prefer this storage system if you want to increase your business profits in a cost-effective manner.
It may cost a minimum of 70$ for a two-level of this storage system.
34. How Can You Maintain Your Drive Through Racks?
The following steps can maintain Drive Through Racks:
- Timely inspections should be carried out to ensure the reliability of this storage system.
- Qualified and experienced working staff should be hired.
- The warehouse storage area and especially the bay of this storage system should always be cleaned.
- Training sessions for the working staff should be arranged.
- You should install the racking properly and add additional components like forklift guide rails, warning lights, shims, protect parapet, column guards, or ram guard.
- You should timely replace the damaged components.
- Maximum weight labels should be affixed and provided to the working staff.
- Repair damages whenever seen on the surface of this storage system.
- You can make paint or rubber coating on every component of your Drive Through Racks to prevent your storage system from coming in contact with moisture.
35. What Are The Precautions You Should Follow While Using Drive Through Racks For Your Warehouse?
Following precautions should be taken while using the Drive Through Racks.
- The warehouse storage area and especially the bay of this storage system should always be cleaned.
- The forklift operators should be experienced and qualified.
- It would be best if you used the best quality forklift to avoid any forklift accidents in the bay of this storage system.
- The products should be banned on the pallets before lifting with a forklift.
- You should carry only that amount of weight that can easily be handled by your forklift truck.
- The amount of weight should not exceed the maximum weight holding capacity of support rails.
- It would be best if you used guide rails to avoid any forklift accidents.
- You should carefully travel your forklift into the bay of this storage system.
- You should check any broken part of the pallet or storage system on which you will store the product.
- The broken parts should be quickly repaired (if possible) or replaced.
36. Do You Need To Inspect Your Drive Through Racks?
Yes, the Drive Through Racks should be inspected regularly or at least within a week due to its extensive use of storing heavy-weight products.
The products you are storing are of great importance, and the investment in this storage system is of great value.
Any negligence can cause significant harm to the products or the storage system.