Your Reliable Automated Warehouse Shuttle System Manufacturers In China
OKE Storage has no strict MOQ requirements so it can support your business either on a large scale or small scale. Automated Warehouse Shuttle System is quite effective to reduce operating time and improve efficiency.
- Professional & Strong Packaging
- 10 Years Ultra Long Warranty
- Rich Experience Of 20+ Years
- Low Price & Excellent Performance
Our Well-known Automated Warehouse Shuttle System Customer Group
Flourish Business With Advance Automated Warehouse Shuttle System
OKE Storage has one-stop storage solutions from consulting, design, installation to after-sales service which can save you much cost and time.
Automated Warehouse Shuttle System from us is a whole new storage system that can be designed to be LIFO (Last In, First Out principle) as well as FIFO (First In, First Out principle).
Some related types of Automated Warehouse Shuttle System are given below:
Experience Over Two Decades And Consistency In Quality Can Enhance Your Business
How OKE Storage Boost Up Your Business Growth In The Market?
OKE Storage is the best in the business and has proven this over 20 years by delivering unmatchable quality products to more than 85 countries. Its Automated Warehouse Shuttle System is next to the perfect choice for you for your business.
- The automated Warehouse Shuttle System ensures high accuracy because of its efficient loading and unloading system.
- Automated Warehouse Shuttle System minimizes the chance of accidents and any kind of damage to goods.
- OKE Storage is providing you with multiple options as it has been delivering in this field with excellence for over 20 years.
- Automated Warehouse Shuttle System is more stable as compared to a usual storage system which can offer you a low level of risks or damage to the equipment and operating staff.
- OKE Storage has one-stop storage solutions which are cost-effective and time-saving.
Automated Warehouse Shuttle System- Description
OKE Storage System was established in 2000 and is one of the top ten Automated Warehouse Shuttle System manufacturers and suppliers in China. They have supplied their products to more than 85 developed countries. OKE Storage has a well-known customer group including Coca-Cola, Toyota, Pepsi, DHL, China CNR Corp, etc.
Fortunately, the OKE Storage System imports high-quality steel for the manufacturing of the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System from Bao Steel Co., Ltd, which is considered to be the best steel provider in China. This excellent quality of the manufacturing material ensures your long-term usage of this storage system.
OKE Storage System has more than 200 well-experienced and professional working staff. They use the latest technology CNC machines in order to manufacture their Automated Warehouse Shuttle System. The product’s manufacturing has been monitored at each step by a team of 12 experienced racking engineers.
OKE Storage System has more than 20 years of experience in the manufacturing and supplying of Automated Warehouse Shuttle Systems. This excellent experience allows them to manufacture your custom design with maximum accuracy, which means that you can easily make any changes to the product before placing your order.
OKE Storage System has professional customized racking engineers in order to customize your Automated Warehouse Shuttle System, i.e., you can store pallets of any dimensions and products of any height. Automated Warehouse Shuttle System can be reconfigured easily according to the type of product being loaded into the storage system. You can get blue, orange, or any customized color racks from OKE Storage System.
OKE Storage always tries to save the cost of their customers and give them the cheapest storage solutions. They can manufacture not only an Automated Warehouse Shuttle System but also manufactures Drive-In Racking, Push Back Racks, Cantilever Racks, and many more to fulfill your warehouse storage requirements.
OKE Storage does not impose the restriction of buying a large number of their products. You can flexibly order a minimum of one piece. OKE Storage also provides a free sample of each of its products. If you need, you can also get Automated Warehouse Shuttle System’s installation services from OKE Storage System. They can send professional raking engineers to your site that completes the installation process at cheaper rates.
OKE Storage System always powders coat their Automated Warehouse Shuttle System to avoid damage due to corrosion. In order to avoid damage during transportation, OKE Storage makes use of plastic film and steel belts to cover them. They also use airbags between different packages to ensure safety during multiple forklift handling and long transportation.
OKE Storage has a large number of production equipment that includes 12 racking rolling lines for upright columns and eight rolling lines for beams. They have around nine workshops together with more than 40 sets of other rack equipment. This excellent manufacturing setup ensures you the minimum delivery time of your Automated Warehouse Shuttle System.
OKE Storage System always uses the fastest delivery services. They can deliver your Automated Warehouse Shuttle System within eight to fifteen working days after placing your order. The OKE Storage System can provide you with a super long warranty of 10 years such that you can get free service from them if you encounter any problem with any of their product.
Automated Warehouse Shuttle System- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you are dealing with thousands of products in your warehouse that needs regular rotation, you will encounter many difficulties during the handling of these products.
To reduce all these difficulties, the OKE Storage has designed Automated Warehouse Shuttle System that has all the abilities to minimize product handling problems as maximum as possible.
After studying this FAQ guide, you will get all the required information about the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System working mechanism, components, internal and external aspects, benefits, and usage.
1. What is Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
Automated Warehouse Shuttle System is a semi-automated compact storage system.
It can be utilized by different warehouses and industries in order to efficiently store their heavy weight products.
The storage racks are designed using upright frames, beams, rail systems, and braces that can be extended to multiple levels high and desired depth.
It uses an electric cart or shuttle in order to transport products inside the storage channels.
A remote control device has been utilized in this storage system to control shuttles.
The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System is available as both FIFO (First In, First Out) product rotation or LIFO (Last In, First Out) product rotation styles.
2. What Does “Automated Warehouse” Mean In Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
The term “Automated Warehouse” means that the warehouse storage system is not completely operated by man work; instead, it relies on technology.
The loading / unloading process is carried out by using an electric shuttle in the storage lanes to reduce the accident chances inside the storage channels.
3. What Does “Shuttle System” Mean In Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
The shuttle is an electronic device or electronic equipment used in the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System to load and unload warehouse products.
Therefore, the term “Shuttle System” means that all the warehouse products are loaded and unloaded using an electronic shuttle.
4. How Can You Load / Unload Your Products In An Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System is very easy to operate. You just have to follow the steps given below:
- The products loaded pallets are placed at the mouth of the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System.
- Click the loading function on the display screen of the remote control device.
- The shuttle gently lifts the pallet loaded product and drops it to the first available location inside the storage channel.
- Click the unloading function on the remote control’s display screen.
- The shuttle lifts the stored product using a lifting mechanism installed into it.
- The shuttle then drops the product at the mouth of the storage lane.
- You can then withdraw your products using a forklift truck.
5. How Can You Control Automated Warehouse Shuttle System’s Shuttle?
A remote control device, also called a tablet device or a mobile device, is designed to control the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System’s shuttles.
It is connected with the shuttles through a strong Wi-Fi connection.
The device has user-friendly software, which can easily be understandable for everyone.
With the help of this remote control device, you can easily instruct the shuttle to perform various tasks inside the storage channels.
6. What Are the Functions of Automated Warehouse Shuttle System’s Remote Control Device?
The details of all the available functions in the remote control device are given below:
- A “Pallet Selector” function is available to instruct the shuttle about the type of pallet to be used for loading and loading purposes.
- A “FIFO / LIFO Configuration” function is available to instruct the shuttle about the product’s entry and exit aisle.
- The shuttle locking mechanism can be activated using a “Locking System”
- The shuttles can continuously do the loading and unloading process by using a “Continuous Loading / Unloading”
- A “Location Signal” function activates the audible and light signals to identify the selected shuttle during its transportation.
- To count the total number of stored pallets, an “Inventory” function is available to serve the purpose.
- If you want to change the usage model of the shuttle to automatic or manual, an “Operating Mode Selector” function is available.
- A “Shuttle Indicator” function displays and highlights the connected shuttles working inside the storage lanes.
- Any incorrectly placed shuttle on the rail system can be traced by using the “Tiltmeter”
- Any damaged stored pallet can be recovered by activating the “Rescue”
- A”Position Camera” function is available to see the live location shuttles on your mobile tablet.
7. How Does Automated Warehouse Shuttle System Increase Productivity Rates?
Unlike man’s work, the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System’s shuttles do not have to think about right or wrong.
This storage system only follows the instructions and precisely completes the given task at a very high speed.
This property reduces time wastage and increases the stock rotation speed, which increases your productivity rates up to the maximum level.
8. How Does Shuttles Travel Inside The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
The shuttles need a smooth path for traveling inside the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System’s storage lanes.
A rail system having an outside ledge is installed inside the storage lanes for traveling the shuttles.
The shuttles are placed on the rail system using a forklift truck.
By activating the loading or unloading function, they start traveling on these rails.
9. What is Automated Warehouse Shuttle System’s Rail System?
The rails are installed with upright frames inside the storage channel.
They run from the mouth to the end of the storage channel.
Rails have an “L” shape, i.e., they have an outside ledge whose direction is towards the center of the storage lane.
The shuttles use the rail system to travel inside the storage lane and hold the pallet loaded products stored in the storage system.
10. How Is Rail System Connected with The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
The rails are connected with the upright frames inside the storage lanes of the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System.
They are bolted with external rail supports and internal rail supports.
Both ends of the rails are bolted with the external rail supports at the mouth of each storage channel of the storage rack.
The internal rail supports are used to bolt the rails with beams inside storage channels at alternate distances to provide stability to the rail system.
11. Do The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System Rails Are a Safe Place To Store Your Products?
Yes, the rail system has been manufactured using the best quality steel that can survive a massive weight and harsh warehouse environments.
The beams are also installed at the bottom of the rail system to provide support and stability to the rails of the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System.
Combining the beams with the rails makes the storage system an excellent and reliable method for storing your warehouse products.
12. How Speedily Can You Load/Unload Products in Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
You can store or retrieve your products speedily with maximum accuracy in the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System.
The shuttles in the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System can move your products at a speed of about 295 feet per minute or 1.5 meters per second.
This means that the shuttle can carry your products into the storage lane from the entry location to the storing location by moving it at a speed of 1.5 meters in a second.
13. Do The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System Provide You with Both FIFO And LIFO Stock Rotation Facility?
Yes, the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System can be used for both types of stock rotation styles.
The shuttles can carry the pallet loaded products and move them inside the storage lane for both stock rotation styles of the storage system.
For FIFO style stock rotation, two aisles can be made on the opposite sides of the storage rack to load from one aisle and unload from the opposite aisle.
For LIFO style stock rotation, you need only one aisle for loading and unloading purposes.
14. What Are the Applications of Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System has numerous applications in the fields where:
- Warehouses require high productivity in short times.
- Product loading and unloading require high precision.
- Warehouses handle a more significant number of products to be rotated.
- Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Electronic Industries.
- Distribution centers.
- Plastic Industry.
- Beverage Industries.
- Cooler and freezer applications.
- For perishable and non-perishable products.
- It can be used for all applications where FIFO and LIFO stock rotation is needed.
15. How Dense Is The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System is a high density warehouse storage system.
You can store a higher number of pallet loaded products than in any other warehouse storage system.
You can increase the depth of the storage system from 40 meters to 50 meters, and the storage levels can be made up to 40 meters high.
As this storage system can be made to follow both the FIFO and LIFO stock rotation rules, you can utilize as maximum warehouse storage space as you can.
Thus giving you an excellent storage density for your warehouse.
16. How Can You Reduce Wastage of Storage Space Using Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
The wastage of storage space can be reduced in the following ways:
- The storage system must be installed by a well-experienced manufacturer who is able to use all your warehouse space.
- You must install LIFO (Last In, First Out) style Automated Warehouse Shuttle Systemagainst the walls.
- To avoid aisle space, you should install LIFO (Last In, First Out) style Automated Warehouse Shuttle System.
- It would be best if you increased the depth of the storage system as maximum as you could.
- You must utilize the vertical space of your warehouse by installing this storage system up to multiple levels high.
- You should leave only that space of your warehouse storage area where only forklift drivers can travel and perform the loading and unloading process.
17. What Are the Standard Dimensions of Automated Warehouse Shuttle System’s Shuttle?
The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System’s Shuttle is the main component used for moving the products inside the storage lanes.
So, its dimensions should be such that it can carry the pallets made with standard sizes.
The standard dimensions of the shuttle are:
- Its width is 1000 mm (1 m) so that it can fit easily between the rail system.
- The shuttle’s height should be 213 mm (0.2 m), which matches the rail’s height.
18. How Automated Warehouse Shuttle System Benefits Your Warehouse?
By installing this storage system in your warehouse, you can benefit your business as:
- You will be able to utilize about 75% to 85% of your warehouse storage floor area.
- You can extend this storage system up to multiple levels high to use the vertical space for storing purposes.
- Due to the shuttle’s ability to work fast, you will be able to increase your warehouse productivity rates up to the maximum level.
- This storage system has less maintenance cost.
- The storage system can be used for both FIFO (First In, First Out) stock rotation and LIFO (Last In, Last Out) stock rotation styles.
- Automated Warehouse Shuttle Systemis an excellent storage solution for date sensitive and time sensitive products.
- It is a good storage solution for products that need to be stored for a long time.
- If you do not need aisles in your storage space, you can easily convert that aisle space into a storage solution for your products.
- Increased throughput.
- The user-friendly remote control software makes it possible for anyone to use it efficiently and quickly.
19. What Are The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System Specifications?
The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System has the following specifications:
- Storage Rack Height: up to 40 meters
- Storage Rack Depth: up to 40 meters
- Standard Storage Lane Dimensions:35 meters wide and 1.35 meters high
- Standard Pallet Dimension:1 meter in length and 1.2 meters in width
- Standard Electric Shuttle Dimensions:1 m wide, 1.2 m length, 0.2 m height
- Empty Electronic Shuttle Speed: 5 meters per second
- Loaded Electronic Shuttle Speed:92 meters per second
- Electronic Shuttle Pallet Lifting Speed:2 seconds
- Weight Lifting Capacity:1500 kg (3300 pounds)
- Battery: Lithium
- Battery Charging Capacity: It can work for about 8 hours to 12 hours
- Battery Lifespan: around five years
- Battery Charging Time: It takes around 5 hours to recharge.
- Stock Rotation Style: Applicable for both LIFO (Last In, First Out) and FIFO (First In, First Out)
20. Do The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System Have Low Maintenance Cost?
Yes, the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System has a very low maintenance cost due to precision and accuracy in the working process.
Rather than completing loading and unloading tasks by human means, all these processes rely on technology, i.e., with the help of shuttles.
You do not need to enter your forklift truck into the storage channels, which reduces forklift accidents inside the storage lane and, in turn, reduces maintenance costs.
21. Why Should You Consider Automated Warehouse Shuttle System for Your Warehouse?
Automated Warehouse Shuttle System is an excellent storage solution for your warehouse that eliminates the need for access aisles.
Once it is installed, the system can be used for hybrid and bulk storage and is equally suited to LIFO and FIFO operations.
It removes many of the stock limitations associated with Drive-in racking.
Special forklift trucks are not required for this storage solution.
22. What Are The MOQ Requirements For Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
OKE Storage always thinks of the best possible warehouse storage solutions for their customers so that you may not feel any financial burden.
If you want to utilize your warehouse storage space using OKE Storage Automated Warehouse Shuttle System, but you have doubts about the quality of the product, then:
- You can flexibly order any quantity of the product to check the quality.
- If you are satisfied with OKE Storage products, you can order any quantity of the storage system that will reach your door within the minimum possible time.
23. How Can You Order Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
If you want to decorate your warehouse storage area with Automated Warehouse Shuttle System, then you can place your order in the following ways:
- You should first explore the website of your Automated Warehouse Shuttle System
- Now Search the contact details, query tab, or contact us box.
- You should then provide your requirements in the message box.
- You must add your contact and shipping details in the box.
- Now press the order button or send a message and then wait for the manufacturer’s response.
- After completing the payment procedures, your order will get confirmed by the manufacturer.
Fortunately, OKE Storage in China is the best Automated Warehouse Shuttle System manufacturer.
They can provide you with one-stop storage solutions for all their products that save a lot of your time and money.
- You can contact the support team of OKE Storage, which can assist you 24/7.
- You can send your queries by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org get the order placing method.
- You can contact OKE Storage at +8615951660184.
- You can visit the OKE Storage at the address: Floor 2, Building 03, No. 18 East Jialing Street, Jianye District, Nanjing City, China and directly deal with the owner.
24. Do The Automated Warehouse Shuttle System Have Warranty?
Not every Automated Warehouse Shuttle System manufacturer provides you the warranty of their products.
Only that manufacturer will provide you with a warranty that uses excellent quality material for the manufacturing of each component of this storage system.
Fortunately, the OKE Storage imports high quality steel from Bao Steel Co., Ltd, which is considered to be the best steel provider in China.
The OKE Storage can provide you with a super long warranty of ten years.
This means that you can get free service from them if you encounter any problem with any of their product.
25. What are the Precautions of Using an Automated Warehouse Shuttle System?
No doubt, the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System is an efficient warehouse storage system, but it may also not properly work if you do not use it carefully.
Below are some of the precautions you should follow while using this storage system:
- Place the shuttle inside the storage channels of the Automated Warehouse Shuttle Systemby using a forklift truck and avoid lifting it by hand.
- You should drive the forklift truck slowly and carefully to prevent any forklift accidents with the storage racks.
- The width of the pallet used should be such that it can easily adjust on the rail system inside the storage lanes.
- Avoid using the remote control device while driving the forklift truck.
- Add weight labels at the mouth of each storage lane of the Automated Warehouse Shuttle System.
- Warning signs should be attached at different locations of your warehouse storage space
- There should be a proper lighting system in each location of your warehouse storage area.
- Pallet backstops should be connected at both ends of the storage channel to avoid the shuttle’s falling out from the storage system.
- You should fully charge the Automated Warehouse Shuttle Systemshuttle’s battery before placing it into the storage channel.
- Avoid overloading the shuttle.
- Avoid using broken pallets for storing your heavy weight warehouse products.
- Experienced and talented forklift drivers should be hired in order to prevent any forklift accidents with the storage racks in the aisles.
- The anti-fall mesh should be installed over the complete storage system rack’s height to prevent the falling of the stored products from the storage lanes to the aisles.
- You should buy the storage system from a manufacturer like OKE Storage, which uses the best quality material for manufacturing each of their products.
- It would be best if you tried to inspect your Automated Warehouse Shuttle Systemon a daily basis or at least within a week.